The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Castle

Mortgages

I have been an investor just like you for many years. I also just happen to be also the owner of a Mortgage Company. As you might immagine, I have built my product list around my experiences and knowledge of investing. I have built a reputation for finding the product that fits the needs of my clients. Most Mortgage people just know a few products and think they fit every situation. I will tailor the deal to you. I have programs to 100% financing. I have other programs that can get you extremely low rates if you only are going to hold the property for a short time. I have programs for your buyers that don't require seasoning of title. Many investors have trusted other loan officers to finance their buyers and after wasting several months submitting the deal to lenders that reject it for seasoning, come to me. I get it done. 99% of the mortgage people out there aren't aware of the title seasoning issue. Many will tell you they can handle it but they can't. I have lenders in every category of borrower that will take these deals. Why waste the time with others that can't do it. Call me first.

Walt

972-202-7810

Walt,

Can you get this done...

FICO of 645, no income, but wants to buy and lease out properties, within a year(at the most). Can you mortgage 100% on something like that? I could put cash down, but that would tie up rehab cash flow.

Can you do any state as well?

todd

Guest Vince Tokatlian

I am in the process of buying a townhome in santa maria ,Ca.I am going in with ) down, a nd an 80% and 20% interest only loans,so I can minimze paymensts. Hope to sell it in a few years for the appreciation.I hope to rent it and have very little negative cash flow.

My question:

If I want to buy another property,banks make it harder by saying it's an "investment" and so you have to put 20$ down. However, I was told you can say it's a "second/vacation home" and then you may be able to get another 0 down deal. Is this true?

also what is the possibility of getting a cash loan for the 20%, if that us still reqwired, and then finance the rest? I suppose the rate would be high on a cash loan? Any idea how much that would be?

Hi, Walt!

"Fix-up For Fast Cash- Retail it for 50K in 14 days!" is what it says.

I was wondering if You could take a look at this and let me know how, if possible, you can help me fund this ReHab:

Single Family, Dallas TX

Price: $26,964 Stories: 1

Beds: 2 Baths: 1 Sq. Ft.: 954

Lot Size: 50/100 Year Built: 1925

"An no-brainer rehab for the experienced and a great starter for the remedial investor. Repairs necessary to move this wholesale property lightning fast:"

*Replace Roof(to meet FHA standard) $1500

*Replace Carpet & Tile $1600

*Paint Inside/Out $ 2000

*Sheetrock $ 300

*Replace Appliances $ 500

*Fixtures $1000

*Misc. $ 600

Total Finishing Expense $7500

Projected Return: $15,000.00

(more than a 40% c.o.c. return!)

I started out looking for 3 bdrms / 2 baths, but when I found this I thought it a good starter!

What do you think, Walt?? Can you help me??

Amy

Dallas, Texas

Papersavvy@worldnet.att.net