The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Adam King (MI)

Success

Hey all,

I have to ask for forgiveness before I make this post. Please forgive me because I have to get this off my chest and at least knowing it reached someone is therapeutic.

I am SO sick of BULLSHIT! Day in and day out all I hear is whining, crying and bitching about how bad everyone else has it. You know what? GET OFF YOUR ASS! If you're broke in this country IT IS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT!

I deal with people's bullshit all day long. I couldn't find a job, I went through a divorce, I was on antidepressants and accidentally torched a quicky-mart. blah, blah, blah....

I get calls from people who want to do real estate and make a million dollars. Yeah, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND MAKE ONE PHONE CALL! ASK QUESTIONS! GIVE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Sure, we're all ready to run through a wall when we visulize the dollars, but run the OTHER WAY when it gets ONE INCH past our comfort levels!

Make no mistake about the fun we have on this site, the pictures of cash/checks, the cars, the big house etc. It WAS NOT easy getting here! So if you think you can just waltz out into the world and can't control your excuses, here's some advice. GET A CLUE OR SAVE YOURSELF SOME TIME AND JUMP FROM A CLIFF!!

Thanks for listening,

Adam Out.....

One word, Adam: decaf. :D

Hehe. . .I feel your frustration, bro. Believe me, the education side of this business can be terribly frustrating. And even though I should be used to it by now, and should know enough to expect it, it still gets under my skin when someone wants the end results of success without working for it. I guess it's a symptom of our "instant gratification" society. We all want what we want, when we want it. . .everyone deserves everything. . .we are all victims. . .etc. I call it the Oprahization of America. :P

Lower your expectations when dealing with folks, and every once in a while someone will come along and pleasantly surprise you. That's the philosophy of a middle school teacher friend I know. He knows that 99% of every student who sits in his class hates him and couldn't care less about anything he has to say about the subject at hand. What keeps him going is that once every few years he is able to reach some kid and feel like he has made a difference.

Can I have a dollar? :P

Hey all,

I have to ask for forgiveness before I make this post. Please forgive me because I have to get this off my chest and at least knowing it reached someone is therapeutic.

I am SO sick of BULLSHIT! Day in and day out all I hear is whining, crying and bitching about how bad everyone else has it. You know what? GET OFF YOUR ASS! If you're broke in this country IT IS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT!

I deal with people's bullshit all day long. I couldn't find a job, I went through a divorce, I was on antidepressants and accidentally torched a quicky-mart. blah, blah, blah....

I get calls from people who want to do real estate and make a million dollars. Yeah, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND MAKE ONE PHONE CALL! ASK QUESTIONS! GIVE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Sure, we're all ready to run through a wall when we visulize the dollars, but run the OTHER WAY when it gets ONE INCH past our comfort levels!

Make no mistake about the fun we have on this site, the pictures of cash/checks, the cars, the big house etc. It WAS NOT easy getting here! So if you think you can just waltz out into the world and can't control your excuses, here's some advice. GET A CLUE OR SAVE YOURSELF SOME TIME AND JUMP FROM A CLIFF!!

Thanks for listening,

Adam Out.....

Adam, I feel Ya Bro, which is why at times I don't write on the board. If I don't have anything postitve to write or a question I need help with, I bascally just study the board, but I always read the board no matter what's going on. This market we're in is really tough down in South Florida. Ain't no one moving on anything. But why bitch about it? It is what it is: just part of the game. So like I said, I feel ya Bro.

Prehaps we are in need of a group hug? Ok folks, huddle up and gather around. Lol