The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
<Steve>

Do Lease/Options Work?

Hey all-

OK it’s 5:00 PM after getting off the JOB :huh: and I had to make a few stops to take care of some REI business on the way home. Here is how it went:

5:30 PM I meet with a tenant/buyer to show a property and then collected a deposit to hold the property for a week before they come up with the rest of the $$$. :)

At 6:15 PM I met with a seller to get the keys on a Sandwich L/O that is starting today. :D

7:00 PM I met a tenant/buyer and returned a deposit for a property after they did not qualify. :(

7:13 PM I gave directions to a nice gentleman who was lost and could not speak English while I was pulling up rent-to-own signs out of the ground from my 5:30 PM appointment. :o

7:40 PM swung by the post office to pick-up the remaining rent checks for this month. :)

7:45 PM contacted a tenant/buyer on the cell phone who is purchasing a property on a sandwich L/O and found out that the lender is ready to send the closing package to the attorney. $11K back end. :P

8:00 PM handed my wife $3,530. and she asked how was my day? I told her just another boring day on the JOB and that I always look forward to my drive home! ^_^

Sheeesh! ;)

Steve, as I was reading your post I was thinking to myself, "This guy has it happening! Efficient use of his time; multiple deals simultaneously creating multiple streams of income; he even stops to help illegal aliens speaking foreign tongues." Then, I read this,

8:00 PM handed my wife $3,530.
I gasped! ^_^

We are in committee as we speak. post-1-1160126820.jpg Before us at this time is whether or not your membership in No Ma'am should be revoked. :huh::o

Congratulations on your successes!

Hey all-

OK it’s 5:00 PM after getting off the JOB :huh: and I had to make a few stops to take care of some REI business on the way home. Here is how it went:

5:30 PM I meet with a tenant/buyer to show a property and then collected a deposit to hold the property for a week before they come up with the rest of the $$$. :)

At 6:15 PM I met with a seller to get the keys on a Sandwich L/O that is starting today. :D

7:00 PM I met a tenant/buyer and returned a deposit for a property after they did not qualify. :(

7:13 PM I gave directions to a nice gentleman who was lost and could not speak English while I was pulling up rent-to-own signs out of the ground from my 5:30 PM appointment. :o

7:40 PM swung by the post office to pick-up the remaining rent checks for this month. :)

7:45 PM contacted a tenant/buyer on the cell phone who is purchasing a property on a sandwich L/O and found out that the lender is ready to send the closing package to the attorney. $11K back end. :P

8:00 PM handed my wife $3,530. and she asked how was my day? I told her just another boring day on the JOB and that I always look forward to my drive home! ^_^

Sheeesh! ;)

Preety amazing, Steve and very inspiring too !

Someday I hope to get there !

thanks

- Ardy

8:00 PM handed my wife $3,530.

I gasped!

We are in committee as we speak. post-1-1160126820.jpg Before us at this time is whether or not your membership in No Ma'am should be revoked.

:o Revoked! Let's face it you still have to pay for it...oops :huh: Rest assured, I'm stashing a bank roll to get that boat next spring. ^_^

Someday I hope to get there !

Thanks, Ardy. You will and are! (3) 'Ps' Passion + Persistance = Payoff

Steve,

One thing you need to learn. You handle the money. Never let spouse in on money issues. I handle all money and investments. Also separate accounts is very important.

Pete

You are right Pete! We do have separarte accounts "our" account and "her" account. :P

But seriously Pete, yes you are correct to keep business separate and I do. How have you been lately any itch for a new "Bill Board" ad?

Steve,

One thing you need to learn. You handle the money. Never let spouse in on money issues. I handle all money and investments. Also separate accounts is very important.

Pete

You are right Pete! We do have separarte accounts "our" account and "her" account.

But seriously Pete, yes you are correct to keep business separate and I do. How have you been lately any itch for a new "Bill Board" ad?

puls1234 Posted Oct 8 2006, 11:30 PM

I can't believe you guys separate accounts. I have only been married 11 yrs and we have always had both our names on the account. To be honest I find it sexist. You guys should be ashamed. You should trust your spouse. I trust mine and she is on all the accounts.....except the safe deposit box......Gott cha!

I can't believe you guys separate accounts. I have only been married 11 yrs and we have always had both our names on the account. To be honest I find it sexist. You guys should be ashamed. You should trust your spouse. I trust mine and she is on all the accounts.....except the safe deposit box......Gott cha!
Whew! For a minute there, I thought I was going to need to change your screen name to Toni. :) Glad you got your pants back from the Mrs. :lol: