The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
dee

Flyers

Does anyone know if in the State of Florida, is it legal to tape a flyer on to an apartment door?

I am trying to attract TB's.

Thank you,

EastCoastGirl

Does anyone know if in the State of Florida, is it legal to tape a flyer on to an apartment door?

I am trying to attract TB's.

Thank you,

EastCoastGirl

I don't know about the front door, but I have put flyers on car windows that are in the complex where the property was located, and around the malls and mini malls. Still, the best results have come from bandit signs. We put out so many, that the code enforcement officers were after me. So be careful! Best of luck.

By the way, where in FL are you located?

Thanks. I went out to different corner stores, laundry mats, Wal Mart, and I put up a bright yellow flyer.

Went to one apartment complex and it had a No Solication sign, so I respected that. It was late so I did not try any more.

Since I am a mortgage Broker as well, I'm looking to put together a 3 in one flyer. (need to look into the compliance end of that when it comes to the Financing end of it). I certainly do not want to lose my License.

1. I Buy Houses cash or terms.

2. Rent to Own Program

3. Mortgage Financing, Purchase up to 100% or Refinance, competitive rates. Call today.......

I had this idea today to go to some of the Pizza Places that are owned by local people and get them to take one flyer out with every delivery. With every deal done, give a birddog fee.. Have to be careful with that when it comes to doing Mortgage Financing, of course. Just a thought?

I am in the Daytona Beach area.

Where are you from???

Thanks, I went out to different corner stores, laundry mats, wal mart, and i put up a bright yellow flyer.

Went to one apartment complex and it had a No Solication sign, so I respected that.

It was late so I did not try any more.

Since I am a mortgage Broker as well, I'm looking to put together a 3 in one flyer. (need to look into the compliance end of that when it comes to the Financing end of it). I certianly do not want to lose my Lic.

1. I Buy Houses cash or terms.

2. Rent to Own Program

3. Mortgage Financing, Purchase up to 100% or Refinance, competitive rates. Call today.......

I had this idea today to go to some of the Pizza Places that are on by local people and get them to take one flyer out with every delivery. With every deal done, give a birddog fee.. Have to be careful with that when it comes to doing Mortgage Financing ofcourse. Just a thought?

I am hear in the Daytona Beach area.

Where are you from???

That is a good idea. We do this around where the property is located.

We take a reular 8x11 sheet of paper and using a printshop software I split the paper in half and design a flyer on half the paper and copied the same flyer on the other half so when I go to print I have twice the amount.

Then I do the same on the back side of the flyer I make sure that everything is aligned correctly then I go to Office Depot or Office Max and get 1000 copies for a few bucks and then I have twice as many flyers. These are great for car windows, door hangers, etc.