The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Some Sad News This Christmas Season

There will be no live Nativity Scene in Washington, DC this year! The Supreme Court has ruled that there cannot be a Nativity Scene in Washington, DC this Christmas season. This isn't for any religious reason, they simply have not been able to find three wise men and a virgin in the Nation's capital.

There was no problem, however, finding enough asses to fill the stable.

There will be no live Nativity Scene in Washington, DC this year! The Supreme Court has ruled that there cannot be a Nativity Scene in Washington, DC this Christmas season. This isn't for any religious reason, they simply have not been able to find three wise men and a virgin in the Nation's capital.

Hehe. . .I like it, anyway. :P

:D Hahahaha...

Hehe. . .I like it, anyway. :D

If Hillary gets in with the next round. The size of her ass will make up for all the asses in the white house now.

If Hillary gets in with the next round. The size of her ass will make up for all the asses in the white house now.
Craig, it pains me to say this, but I see a Clinton/Obama ticket on the near horizon. And since they are the newly anointed darlings of the media, they will be a formidable twosome enroute to the White House.

Craig, it pains me to say this, but I see a Clinton/Obama ticket on the near horizon. And since they are the newly anointed darlings of the media, they will be a formidable twosome enroute to the White House.

+1 except I'll take a gamble and say that I think Obama/Clinton...

I'd love to vote for Obama, but I can't stand Hilary. Ugh...

So true. Talk about a ticket to win. First woman, experienced too from Bill. and Obama as her VP. The black and liberal vote. Its a tuff ticket to run against.

How could anyone vote for a woman that stays with a man that cheats on her (3 times we know of), lies under oath, and has a hard time defining the word "IS".

If you can't have the ability to stand up and leave that man, how can you stand up to foreign leaders, members of congress, etc.

Not to mention, does anyone remember that wonderfully shady investment deal she did in Whitewater, AR?

Just a few thoughts....

I personally think that Clinton and Obama will never team up together, they will split votes, and a more moderate democrat will win the nomination.

I personally think that Clinton and Obama will never team up together, they will split votes, and a more moderate democrat will win the nomination.
Ryan, it's early of course, but the smart money has Hillary winning the Democratic nomination, and Obama Usama on the ticket as her VP. I can see that scenario happening and, if it does, that is close to being an impossible ticket to defeat. Not because they have any great ideas or strategies, but because the mindset of many voters is they want to be able to say they helped create a "great historical event" by voting for these two empty suits. Obama already has the financial backing of George Soros, which is no small matter, and the media loves him right now.

On the other hand, election day is far, far away, and a lot of sniping and dirty politics is going to unfold in the interim. I'll be pulling up my lawn chair and popping a cold one for what should be some fun fireworks. :unsure: