The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
japutt

8 unit property in Cincinnati- Buy for only $10,000

I am working direct with the owner of a 8 unit property here in Cincinnati. The property needs major rehab with 4 of the units having fire damage, however I have talked the owner into selling this property for only 10k. She just wants to get out of this property.

Before the fire, this property was appraised by the county at almost $180,000

And brought in $3200 in rental income a month. This will need major rehab, but will be a goldmine once finished.

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

I am working direct with the owner of a 8 unit property here in Cincinnati. The property needs major rehab with 4 of the units having fire damage, however I have talked the owner into selling this property for only 10k. She just wants to get out of this property.

And brought in $3200 in rental income a month. This will need major rehab, but will be a goldmine once finished.

Justin,

Is this still available?

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

WCG

Justin. I live in Cincinnati as was and just just joined the forum. Have you bought It already. Do you need a JV partner in this? :) 513-344-6542

Sign in to follow this