The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
realestate001

need asap

:lol: need aperson to loan me 3 k for only 90 days to close up a deal will pay back 5 k for the use of the 3k a easy 2 k profit for 90 days need it asap no game players only people able to loan asking because have very bad credit due to many divorces (4) the close of the deal will allow me to start to get credit fixed as well please help me respond to bsat001@netzero.com thank you very much

:lol: need aperson to loan me 3 k for only 90 days to close up a deal will pay back 5 k for the use of the 3k a easy 2 k profit for 90 days need it asap no game players only people able to loan asking because have very bad credit due to many divorces (4) the close of the deal will allow me to start to get credit fixed as well please help me respond to bsat001@netzero.com thank you very much

I just sent you an e-mail with a link where you will be able to solve your problem!

Sign in to follow this