The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
puls1234

Give me ideas to sell my 2 new condos and new house!

Hi everyone. I have 2 brand new condos and 1 home in Montana that I am trying to sell or rent to own. I will take either one. I have a top notch realtor listing all 3. I also advertise in the newspapers and online on craigslist for both for sale and for rent to own and no luck. I am even throwing in promotions like new flat screen tv, 6 free months of internet and cable, and even a new laptop for the purchaser!!!!!!! Can anyone help me with new ideas to sell these properties!!!! Even rent to own is slow!!!!

Pete

Pete, where ya been hidin'? It's been a while. Are you telling me that the slowdown has even hit God's country?

Sounds as if you already have the marketing in place: a Realtor, newspapers, online sources, etc. Is the problem that you aren't receiving calls? Or the callers aren't accepting the terms? I ask because properties don't sell for one of two reasons. Either your marketing is inadequate and no one knows about it. Or your price/terms aren't in line with the market. Do you think either of these apply, Pete?

When all else fails, take a cue from the Madison Avenue advertising agencies: sex sells. Throw in a six month pass to the local Hooters. It'll be sold in a week! :D

When all else fails, take a cue from the Madison Avenue advertising agencies: sex sells. Throw in a six month pass to the local Hooters. It'll be sold in a week!

Or give 'em Bev's digits & email address.

She's a sexy lady, yes?

That must be why she's able to dump her properties

with ease. :D

I just promise 73 virgins when you get to heaven with the purchase of every house. (Yes 73 not 72, gotta get a leg up on the competition ya know!)

I also guarantee that my virgins are grade A prime. None of those Star Trek convention devotees I hear those other guys are getting stuck with.