The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
apbowman

Working with Agents??

How much ya wanna pay for it??

I'll tell ya, but it's gonna cost ya!

Jean, you're going to need a slightly more sophisticated sales pitch to get us skeptical Naked Investors on board. Tell us that we can purchase 52 properties in 52 weeks, then retire with passive income for life, all without money, time or experience; all for only $39.95 and all without really paying much attention!

Jeeez, woman!

Dan

Freedom Creek LLC

How much ya wanna pay for it??

I'll tell ya, but it's gonna cost ya!

Jean, you're going to need a slightly more sophisticated sales pitch to get us skeptical Naked Investors on board. Tell us that we can purchase 52 properties in 52 weeks, then retire with passive income for life, all without money, time or experience; all for only $39.95 and all without really paying much attention!

Jeeez, woman!

Dan

Freedom Creek LLC

Actually, that was my whole point. It wasn't a sales pitch. Nor, did I say that you will be able to purchase 52 properties in 52 weeks without any money, time or experience. However, I get asked all the time for things. I have given much stuff for FREE. I have never asked or taken anything from anyone. Therefore, I thought if I said I would start charging then they would stop asking. This was just one way for people to learn to do things themselves!

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers, but hey, a girl's gotta have some fun with you fellas! ;)

You could have just said: "Bite me, go figure it out yourselves, you losers!" or something to that effect :unsure:

Ha, ha, ha Doug! You're never short of words. I know that you were kidding with the above statement. Yes, I realize that it was I that opened the can of worms! Me bad!

However, I don't believe that ANYONE here on THIS board is a loser. If I did, or you did Doug (and all the other incredible peeps on this board) we wouldn't be helping and giving so much advice to others here!

Anyway, what I do want to say is that I've just had a PROFOUND life-changing event that happened to me. NO! It hasn't been good. It's been devastating! It was a wake-up call. Yah, eventhough many people here have spent a lot of time and money studying and making money in Real Estate, there are still lots of people that need help. However, some of us can afford it more than others. That's why I feel it imperative to give back what I have received from so many giving and gracious people, especially one person in particular, my dearly departed Friend and Mentor Paul Frkovich! He had a heart of gold and was a fountain of wisdom that he shared with me freely any time of day or evening! He was NEVER too busy to listen to me, give me advice or help me! He was the most incredible and giving person that I have met in this cruel and unforgiving world, especially when it comes to trusting and understanding all the facets of real estate investing and what it takes to succeed! He also never asked for anything in return. However, he was my partner and were also working together as one! WOW! We made a great team; eventhough it was only 2 short years. I am truly going to miss him!

With that said, if ANYONE wants or needs my help, I will give you whatever you want or need (anything EXCEPT MC's manual of course) in order to help you succeed! Yes, that includes learning on how to get Realtors to work with you, if that's what you so desire (nah, don't worry, I ain't gonna charge you).

Therefore, folks, please FEEL FREE to PM me and I will help you in ANY way that I can!

That's my true, Naked promise!

Cheers,

Jean

You could have just said: "Bite me, go figure it out yourselves, you losers!" or something to that effect :D

Anyway, what I do want to say is that I've just had a PROFOUND life-changing event that happened to me. NO! It hasn't been good. It's been devastating! It was a wake-up call. Yah, eventhough many people here have spent a lot of time and money studying and making money in Real Estate, there are still lots of people that need help. However, some of us can afford it more than others. That's why I feel it imperative to give back what I have received from so many giving and gracious people, especially one person in particular, my dearly departed Friend and Mentor Paul Frkovich! He had a heart of gold and was a fountain of wisdom that he shared with me freely any time of day or evening! He was NEVER too busy to listen to me, give me advice or help me! He was the most incredible and giving person that I have met in this cruel and unforgiving world, especially when it comes to trusting and understanding all the facets of real estate investing and what it takes to succeed! He also never asked for anything in return. However, he was my partner and were also working together as one! WOW! We made a great team; eventhough it was only 2 short years. I am truly going to miss him!

With that said, if ANYONE wants or needs my help, I will give you whatever you want or need (anything EXCEPT MC's manual of course) in order to help you succeed! Yes, that includes learning on how to get Realtors to work with you, if that's what you so desire (nah, don't worry, I ain't gonna charge you).

Therefore, folks, please FEEL FREE to PM me and I will help you in ANY way that I can!

That's my true, Naked promise!

Cheers,

Jean

That's a really nice thing for you to offer people!

JvM