The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wallmann

What to do with notes you are holding..

Benefits of Receiving a Lump-Sum Payment

With the certainty of inflation and the strong potential for tax increases, a dollar is worth far more today than it will be in the future. Rather than receiving small, periodic payments, the fundam ental principles of finance demonstrate that a lump-sum payment, with proper handling and investing, can be significantly more valuable.

Based on the history of our U.S. economy, a dollar paid to you in 10 years is worth only about 40% of what it is today.

A lump-sum payment will grow in value. Taking the lump-sum payment option and investing wisely can yeild a far greater return than the original periodic payment amount.

People may choose to receive a lump-sum payment for many reasons including:

Purchasing a Home

Starting a Business

Paying Legal or Medical Bills Incurred During a Settlement

Educational Expenses

Financial Planning and Investing

While a lump-sum payment may not be the right choice for everyone, it is certainly a viable financial option in most cases.

If I can ever be of service to you where alternative real estate financing or notes are involved please do not hesitate to contact me. Additional information can be found at our web site at:

http://www.AgileFunding.com

Larry Potter, Pres.

LP2715@aol.com

wallmann,

I just had to reply to this.

So, I guess you want to buy notes? Why? I heard,

With the certainty of inflation and the strong potential for tax increases, a dollar is worth far more today than it will be in the future. Rather than receiving small, periodic payments, the fundam ental principles of finance demonstrate that a lump-sum payment, with proper handling and investing, can be significantly more valuable.

So why would you want to do this? Just kidding, thought you might see the humor in it if you read your post from the other side of the fence.

Good luck hope you make a million.

Sign in to follow this