The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
realestateremedies

All in a days work ...

For those of you that specifically focus on LO's wether it be SLO's or CA's, and for those that do it full time .... how many phone calls a day are you guys generally making? How many emails a day if you prefer to go that route instead??

Im sure it will vary depending on geographic location but Im just curious as to how many each of you actually make, vs how many deals per month you receive from them, vs how many deals you actually get filled and finalized ...

Gracias ... appreciate any input in this area guys ;)

For those of you that specifically focus on LO's wether it be SLO's or CA's, and for those that do it full time .... how many phone calls a day are you guys generally making? How many emails a day if you prefer to go that route instead??

Im sure it will vary depending on geographic location but Im just curious as to how many each of you actually make, vs how many deals per month you receive from them, vs how many deals you actually get filled and finalized ...

before the change in the market about 30 every three days plus ads on different websites and Bandit signs

before the change in the market about 30 every three days plus ads on different websites and Bandit signs

Appreciate the input ..... and how about in todays market? In your area?

Ji Woslager-

I don't like cold calling but that is just me. Many are very successful using the phone and it doesn't cost much. I prefer email marketing and getting sellers calling me. That way there is already a certain level of seller motivation before taking the time to speak with a seller on the phone.

I typically go with the 25-5-1 rule. 25 seller contacts (sellers with at least a second favorable email response), 5 short offers = 1 deal

Marketing daily is all in a days work.

Sign in to follow this