The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
dionwisn

BANDIT SIGN SLOGANS

NEED A NEW SLOGAN BESIDES WE BUY HOUSES. EVERYONE IN JAX. FLORIDA IS USING THAT AND I CANNOT CONTINUE INVESTING WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT. IM CURENTLY USING AN 12*18 SIGN SAYING WE BUY HOUSES. MY NEW IDEA IS WE BUY HOUSES ABOVE MARKET VALUE IN AN 18 BY 24. THE ONLY THING IS THESE WILL GET RIPPED OUT FAST BY THE CITY, THREE DAYS TOPPS.. ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS.

Dion, the reason you see so many We Buy Houses signs is because they work at pulling in calls. However, I like the addition of "above market value". Definitely an attention grabber. And in current market conditions, calls will come in. And, yeah, bandit signs in general are short lived. That's just a fact of life with these things. You'll have to be persistent with them to see them stay up with any continuity.

Also, have a look at this recent thread, post number 11 in it. Interesting spin by one of our new members.

Its not a bandit sign but here is my Slogan.... This is one of my freeway billboards.. Colors on a Billboard are extremely important.. I think a great slogan will set you apart. And try and get your slogan as your telephone number if you can.

BILLBOARD.PNG

BTW I Trademarked the Slogan so it can’t be used. But there is a lot of power in the correct slogan... And there is a ton of power in brand recognition which is why all of my advertising appears the same with exception of my off brand ads... Everywhere I advertise, from my business cards, postcards, Magazine ads, newspaper ads and Billboards. I want the touches to embed into the mind of the prospect and if your prospect can’t remember you then your touches aren’t adding up.

If anyone is interested the telephone numbers pulled the same. Although the numeric number is by far the better choice as it’s a number easy to remember and you don’t have to translate the Alphabet to numbers on your telephone keypad.

If you use an 800, 866, 877, or 888 number make sure it spells something or is easy to remember or you’re just making it harder for the prospect to remember. By the way 855 is coming out so you may want to reserve yours as soon as possible.

Also try and buy the local vanity number within your area code as some prospects don’t know to dial the 800 area code.

Happy Investing to all.

Michael Quarles

Its not a bandit sign but here is my Slogan.... This is one of my freeway billboards.. Colors on a Billboard are extremely important.. I think a great slogan will set you apart. And try and get your slogan as your telephone number if you can.

BILLBOARD.PNG

BTW I Trademarked the Slogan so it can’t be used. But there is a lot of power in the correct slogan... And there is a ton of power in brand recognition which is why all of my advertising appears the same with exception of my off brand ads... Everywhere I advertise, from my business cards, postcards, Magazine ads, newspaper ads and Billboards. I want the touches to embed into the mind of the prospect and if your prospect can’t remember you then your touches aren’t adding up.

If anyone is interested the telephone numbers pulled the same. Although the numeric number is by far the better choice as it’s a number easy to remember and you don’t have to translate the Alphabet to numbers on your telephone keypad.

If you use an 800, 866, 877, or 888 number make sure it spells something or is easy to remember or you’re just making it harder for the prospect to remember. By the way 855 is coming out so you may want to reserve yours as soon as possible.

Also try and buy the local vanity number within your area code as some prospects don’t know to dial the 800 area code.

Happy Investing to all.

Michael Quarles

HOW ARE YOU UTILIZING THE 411# YOU PLACE ON THE BANDIT SIGNS YOU SPOKE ABOUT REGARDING THE BANDIT SIGN IDEA OF PLACING SIGNS IN STORE WINDOWS. IS IT TO HIDE YOUR IDENTITY FROM THE STATE OR WHAT?

Maybe I am missing something here? 411 is the telephone operator and the caller is asking them for the number to "I Buy Houses and We Buy Houses" which are my listings... Not hiding anything...

o.k. the bandit signs link it back to your billboard and business. i get it.