The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Adamsmith

Can anyone explain me about foreclosure real estate investing????

My regards to the community, I would be seeking your advice on some matter. I have some interests in real estate and have read that foreclosure is an efficient way to gather up profits. I would like a little more thought on this…as to how does the whole thing work and how can we invest properly in pre-foreclosures to earn secure profits.

Hello, Adamsmith, and welcome to The Naked Investor.

As a new investor, I always advise against foreclosures as the way to break into this business. It's high risk if you don't know what you're doing, and you'll find yourself up against seasoned pros with deep pockets.

Do you have cash in hand? Can you get financing?

Well Mike,

i think adam can find deals and assign them to rehabbers, the only problem is breaking through all the clutter of mail that those homeowners receive.

GetSmart, you're right about Adam wholesaling and then assigning deals. But from his post I didn't get that was his interest. He mentioned that "foreclosure is an efficient way to gather up profits". Anythng but, in my opinion. Particularly for a new investor. Besides, he hasn't come back and followed up his original post, so I suspect he was just kicking tires.