The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jonathan RexfordFL

Need Positive/Negative Feedback

Hey Folks,

I have recorded an audio report on Lease Option. I want to get some feedback on the info or if I left something out. I have an old free report that is at the website. I have left the opt-in info out for you to review. Please give me feedback left here on this board. Its about 5 minutes long.

www.jonbuyahome.com

Just click on the audio report button to the right. I also uploaded the file.

Untitled1.mp3

Hey Folks,

I have recorded an audio report on Lease Option. I want to get some feedback on the info or if I left something out. e file.

I thought it was pretty good. well done. you touched on all key points of an LP.

Rex, just now had the chance to listen in. You give a practical, clear, overview of lease options. I found it easy to follow and understand. For the most part, I think most homeowners should feel the same.

I assume you are targeting homeowners who are coming to your website? But how are they being directed there? Are they completely cold on the idea of a lease option, or have they received a postcard or some initial information which pointed to your site and this audio?

MC,

Since I do a lot of direct mail advertising for BUYING homes. I do get a fair mount of traffic to the site. I also will upload this message to an 800 mailbox so they can listen. The website thing allows me to collect info on them so I can SPAM.....I mean email them information from time to time.