The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
vballdarin

My website is up and running...Need some feedback!

Well...I've finished putting together a website to use in conjunction with me calling & emailing FRBO's. Any suggestions on changes/additions/subtractions or just general remarks would be very helpful.

www.hhiinvesting.com

Eventually i'll get around to putting a video/blog/audio(JR...yours in really good) on it as well but I wanted to have something credible to assist people when they seemed skeptical about me & my company.

Thanks,

So far, so good, Darin. Clean, easy to navigate, easy to understand by anyone who reads it. Needs some embellishment and filling out, as you noted. . .and some properties for lease purchase. :blush:

I like it. I use Homestead too.

You may want to consider including a Seller/House Submission page; where a seller can submit to you information about their property and situation for you to consider as a L/O deal. Cuts down on phone calls some and allows you to prescreen a property before contacting the seller.

Same with tenant/buyers. You can have tenant/buyers submit off a web page the type of house and area they are looking for. It's a great way to build a t/b list and you can save them up in an email folder and then match them up when a property comes available. I am surprised by some potential tenant/buyers that keep close tabs on the web site and follow me around for when a specific property type comes available.

I like it. I use Homestead too.

You may want to consider including a Seller/House Submission page; where a seller can submit to you information about their property and situation for you to consider as a L/O deal. Cuts down on phone calls some and allows you to prescreen a property before contacting the seller.

I use homstead too. Steve introduced me to them. Do use a sellers page it makes things smoother. also cuts out some of the fat wasted in calling and emailing. I got a site submission today from a contractor with all 5 of his properties. I just scroll down and see which one fits my agenda.

Dion

Well...I've finished putting together a website to use in conjunction with me calling & emailing FRBO's. Any suggestions on changes/additions/subtractions or just general remarks would be very helpful.

www.hhiinvesting.com

SWEET Site! I like it, great job.. only thing is that your site looks very small on my monitor but is probably due to my screen being one of them flat huge screen.

How bout a slogan under the title of your site that says.... "Good Things Come To Those Who DON'T Wait" :P

I'm just being silly today LOL

Bev!

I'll take some feedback on my site too if you guys don't mind.

www.jm3properties.com

Simple enough to navigate through without any confusion. Not a small deal for a old fool like me. You've got forms in place for buyers and sellers to fill in if interested. And you even have a link to what I guess is a little side business for some health products. :)

HH, nice website. I've really got to get cracking on mine. I noticed just a few things that you may consider.

1. Go through your text as many times as necessary to delete spelling and or grammatical errors.

2. For a contact email address, avoid using a public email service such as Yahoo or Gmail. Since you have a website, most hosting companies offer multiple email addresses for free. It looks more professional if your email address is something like inquiries@hhiinvesting.com as opposed to hhiinvesting@yahoo.com

Other than that, it looks great. Good luck with it!