The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Adam King (MI)

What is your frustration?

WCG, girl friend,

To tell you the truth, I don't even know what WHITE looks like any more. :glare:

I've not seen a white person in these parts for years!

All I have here are Middle Eastern Turbans and they own every business and house, so I have no choice but to deal with Jerusalem, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan and maybe even East Indians but I'm not too crazy about this particular group either.

I LOVE China (Oriental in general) culture, is really my favorite because I've always had good experience with them all my life and now in biz too.

Like today, the house I got under contract belongs to a family from Fiji Islands and they are the sweetest family to deal with. I didn't even try to get them to sign the contracts... they talked themselves into it :D

BEV!

WCG, girl friend,

To tell you the truth, I don't even know what WHITE looks like any more. :glare:

I've not seen a white person in these parts for years!

All I have here are Middle Eastern Turbans and they own every business and house, so I have no choice but to deal with Jerusalem, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan and maybe even East Indians but I'm not too crazy about this particular group either.

I LOVE China (Oriental in general) culture, is really my favorite because I've always had good experience with them all my life and now in biz too.

Like today, the house I got under contract belongs to a family from Fiji Islands and they are the sweetest family to deal with. I didn't even try to get them to sign the contracts... they talked themselves into it :D

BEV!

Obviously, you've got some magic go'n on Girl, 'cause even though I'm almost as hot as you, I find it hard to make a deal (even with them flirting with me!) I ain't the prize! I'm the solution is what I tell them!

Soooooooo, how do yu over-come the turn-ons during a transaction???

Long ago I accepted the fact that I was a sex object in the eyes of most women. What can I say? Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Long ago I accepted the fact that I was a sex object in the eyes of most women. What can I say? Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

COOL! You can then help me deal with these unreasonable peeps! Two (2) SEXY people are better than One (1) when trying to deal these types of peeps :glare:

I THINK I'VE FINALLY GOT IT!!!!

I'm going to go to Glamour Shots and get some pics done. I'm sure this will increase the effectiveness of my ads on Craigslist & Postlets! It's time to get the word out on THIS stud!

You guys/gals are awesome mentors!

..Obviously, you've got some magic go'n on Girl,

Of course I have MAGIC to get things done... I always have.

Mindset

Action

Go for

It

Cash it

...cause even though I'm almost as hot as you, I find it hard to make a deal
:wub: Girl, you know you're hotter than me, if hot was all it took to be successful in any biz, then Doug would be world's most successful man on this planet :wub:

BEV! ;)

Hey all,

I wanted to thank you for your responses. I have been working hard in the background to launch a new website for just these topics. www.thefrustratedinvestor.com

Again, thanks for all of your input. The site will be launching on the 15th of Dec and you just may see how you influenced many of the tutorials.

Thanks again,

Adam

:blush:

Oh... you meant another Doug :angry:

Dougy, lets just say I find your posts very sexy ;)

Hey all, I wanted to thank you for your responses. I have been working hard in the background to launch a new website for just these topics. www.thefrustratedinvestor.com
Thank you Mr. KING!

BEV!