The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
-Tony-

Off My Duff

oh heck no I am To cheap for that. two per sheet regular paper. if you need a template I have some. They are in Power Point.

the cheapest....hahaha!!!!!! no really I use scotch if on sale it doesn't really matter though. Just get them up....

I have some that have been up 3 weeks in rain and still there, on regular printer paper.

Well Tony I am going to give your idea a try. I have a doc setup in Word and will print 2 per page. I will start placing them on things such as pay phones and other areas like you mention. I have also started dropping off my business cards at various places like newspaper boxes.

I doesn't hurt to try. Thanks for the input and ideas.

ISABEL I spit on you.....well some of my bandit signs survived...but the other guys didn't so after I returned home Sunday it was time to market. I never got any calls from code enforcement about my signs I had out before so I stuck out about 25-35.

I did have a guy from the paper call about putting fliers on their boxes, he wanted me to call him back (?) maybe he will give a discount for a add????

Remember the guy that left the message about doing fliers for me. Well I talked to him and he would put out 2,500 for $150. I think it may be worth it thats about 10 times more then I would do in that same time.

got a couple of calls from people needing a house after the storm, theres were destroyed by Isabel (trees down everywhere.)

Lastly I received a call from a guy with a house in Brewton alabama. got a lead if you want it, will help out with leg work on this end....