The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Kyle-OH

Click2Mail Users/Experts

I am starting my mailing campaign using yellow post cards... and I am wondering if there is any easier way to personalize the message on the card instead of doing it one by one on click2mail.... I mean instead of sending 100 bulk postcards that say "Dear Homeowner" I can have each of those 100 post cards say "Dear John Doe".... Also I want to say each property's address in my message instead of just saying " I would like to purchase your property" it would say " I would like to purchase 123 Main St" I am going to be sending out ALOT of these cards and it would take forever for me to personalize each one... I am not sure if click2mail can automate that process or not......What do you guys do? Thanks!

Yes. Click2mail has a mail merge function. That is what I do.

Jonathan you are just a wealth on knowledge. :-) Thanks man!

I wish I could ad more about the personalization of click2mail.com If you get into the system just think of using the editor in Text Box format. When you place your mailing list be sure you merge the same fields online. You can use the system pretty easy once you get the hang of it.