The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums

I found it interesting. I never have bought a real estate course off ebay. But for the last week I have been cleaning off my shelves of stuff that I have. Since most of my material are on CD and the manuals are just printed stuff I decided I needed more shelf space. So last Saturday I placed some of my stuff on there. I thought I would just get a few bucks and it would go. Well I had this old course on Subject to that was from those www.getthedeed.com people that sold for over 300.00 that included shipping. Then I had an old wholesale course from Scott Rister and it sold for 20.00. The one that really suprised me was a course by Dan Doran and Willie Hooks called Sales Mastery. This is nothing but audio. It sold for $305.00.

I am going to be loading up Ebay again for some of my Richard Roop and Dan Doran stuff. I cannot wait to get this stuff out of my office.

Here is why I am suprised. People are still buying Info Products for real estate. Not sure if you find it interesting but it is too me. Something that I paid $1500 for is being sold on ebay for $300.00. it makes me wonder who the sucker is. At least I am out only $1,200.00....lol.

I did seem to sell and get over $1,000 in paypal money off ebay.

I think the day of able to convert things to digtal is going to make more of these old courses available. Look at all the online courses and seminars.

Well enough rambling. If you are interested let me know and I will email or if MC won't get mad I will post my stuff available.

Ebay works on the greater fool theory. If you have something that you once overpaid for, have no fear. Someone else, (the greater fool), will come along and pay you for it. :) It's the American way, Rex. That, along with the fact that we all want to be declared the "winner" when we get involved in an auction. Buyers fever!

Hmmm. . .I still have some old roof shingles that were shredded off my house from Hurricane Wilma. If I put a historical marketing spin on it, I wonder how much some Ebay junkie will pay me??

Ebay works on the greater fool theory. If you have something that you once overpaid for, have no fear. Someone else, (the greater fool), will come along and pay you for it. :) It's the American way, Rex. That, along with the fact that we all want to be declared the "winner" when we get involved in an auction. Buyers fever!

Hmmm. . .I still have some old roof shingles that were shredded off my house from Hurricane Wilma. If I put a historical marketing spin on it, I wonder how much some Ebay junkie will pay me??

MC, I bet if you write a description of something with Flagler on it. It will sell.

People will buy just about anything on Ebay.

The real key to making money on Ebay??? :huh: Have Jesus "appear" in some food! Potato chip, grilled cheese sandwich, cheeto, etc. Crazies will pay good money for that! Mary is great, too. She attracts the Catholic crazies.

The best part: it doesn't even need to be a strong resemblance. "Well, if you tilt your head and kinda squint..." :)

Just find some food with a weird spot or shape and put that bad boy on Ebay! ^_^

(C'mon, people actually bid for Tiger Woods' used gum...)

:huh: I'm laughing, but sadly there is some truth to that. I'm off to the grocery right now for a bag of chips. Maybe I'll find one that looks like Michael Jackson! That ought to be worth several hundred thousand. :)

:huh: I'm laughing, but sadly there is some truth to that. I'm off to the grocery right now for a bag of chips. Maybe I'll find one that looks like Michael Jackson! That ought to be worth several hundred thousand. :)

Man that is a riot.

Here is the list of items I have for sale.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/rexford1967_...Q_sopZ12?_rdc=1

So he's selling an info packet for his property? Hehe. Creative approach. I'll be curious to see how many he sells.

At first, I thought he owned the property.

I was thinking, "Why doesn't he just list the property, rather than sell

an info pack as to where it's at?"

But like Michael stated, it appears he's a birddog.

Sounds pretty creative to me too.

Selling information and building his buyers list.