The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Andrew Ikeda

I'm so dang busy!

Yea, got this hot L/O going on in Battle Ground, WA. Put an ad on craigslist and had 3 interested parties within 2 hours of posting. One even said heck with the L/O and offered all cash. Another lady has $10,000 for option consideration.

Earlier today I got two calls from interested ladies from an ad I'm running in one of the local papers - I think they put the ad on their website because I wasn't expecting any calls till tomorrow. Anyway, one of the ladies is related to the owner of the former US Funding Group that I used to work for! What a small world. I wont go into the details of her situation for privacy concerns so please dont ask about her.

The house I was looking at for myself and family has gone nowhere. The owners think their pretty sharp and came up with their own terms this morning but tomorrow I will counter-offer. I did give them the idea of rent credit and lease option and it appears they think they know enough about L/O to get the best of me. But I'll tell them that I didn't let all of my 'tricks' and tips out of the bag and they need my assistance if they want to do an L/O properly. I'm praying this will do the trick. :blush:

Man, this lease option is keeping me very busy. Despite being busy and the work, I really like this and would like to be able to do about 3 per month.

Take care guys and go get some deals done!

Andrew