The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
JJBlayde

CA's?

Hi, I'm new to this forum but I love it and have been reading it a ton :wacko:

One thing I've noticed alot of references too is "CA's" and I really don't know what they are. I've looked around on this site but I can't find a description or what I have found just confuses me a bit more.

So if you could explain them to me, or post a link to a different forum post where it already has been explained, I'd appreciate it ;) Thanks!

Hello, JJ, and welcome aboard. Glad you found us.

CA's are Cooperative Assignments. I'm sure if you do a search for that you'll come up with a load of info. In the meantime, a quick answer:

it is a type of lease purchase deal where you work with, or cooperate, with the homeowner and find them a tenant/buyer for their property. Your profit in the deal comes from knowing how to put the deal together, providing good paperwork, and keeping the option money that the t/b applies towards the deal.

As I said, that's a quick answer. I think the search will help mucho.

Hi JJ, That reminds me of when I was a super newb on another site. When CA was posted I automatically thought that meant California and did't interest me so I never read them. Darn glad I have it figured out now. Herbster

Hi JJ, That reminds me of when I was a super newb on another site. When CA was posted I automatically thought that meant California and did't interest me so I never read them. Darn glad I have it figured out now. Herbster

Shhh...

Let's let the others keep thinking that. ;)

From now on, if someone asks what a CA is,

tell 'em: "California" :ninja: