The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Tmartinloan

Rent Credit Idea

Permission granted, my minion. I'm assuming I receive a point for every loan this money-honey writes?

Note to self...create forum that sends me kick backs for any transaction that occurs due to the forum.....

HA!

Let me give her a heads up first, then I'll post the info here.

She JUST, this week, switched to a banker that has a far greater latitude on guidelines, so let me get her blessings first....

Keep in mind, that once I post her info, I will also post a list of specific criteria that your t/b's must have before contacting her.

ie. utility collections paid etc.

Don't forget pics of our new money-honey, John. Not for me, of course. I was thinking of Jason (AL). :P

I was going to post a picture of Carmen Electra here for the heck of it.....but I better not.

I talked to her and she's getting set up with the new banker next week, so I'll be sure to post everything once she's set up....

oh what the heck......

Here you go.....

Enjoy you pervs....

post-1-1265330674.jpg

Don't forget pics of our new money-honey, John. Not for me, of course. I was thinking of Jason (AL). :P

I was going to post a picture of Carmen Electra here for the heck of it.....but I better not.

I talked to her and she's getting set up with the new banker next week, so I'll be sure to post everything once she's set up....

oh what the heck......

Here you go.....

Enjoy you pervs....

post-1-1265330674.jpg

Thanks for thinking of a feller, MC!

I've yet to download that link, is it hot?

I humbly await your response.

I'm just wondering where she puts all the money? I mean, I don't see any pockets anywhere. :)

Pilot, MC: I came a little late to the post. Did Pilot decide to post the contact information of the loan officer he mentioned. I am in Baltimore City and looking for a lender(loan officer) that understands what we do and is of help.

Thanks

Sri

Sri, Pilot decided against posting her name and number publicly, but I'm sure he will offer it to you if you contact him directly.