The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
boazbama

Michael You need to start charging More

Yeah, I saw that. What a joke. Mind you, Wendy was against CA's for years. In fact, at one time she was saying they were illegal and that those of us doing them were brokering without a license. I guess she's had an epiphany and has seen the light. . .or, at $500 for her course, she's seen the $$. :unsure:

So Wendy has jumped on the band wagon and Joe's a part of this. $500 what a joke, her Sub2 course was only about $300. I believe she's read about this on other forums and sometimes my posts. Anyway Michael I have steered at least 20 people in your direction over the last 2 years. On another note you answer your forum every day and Wendy's was killed by spammers, no competition there. Herbster

. . .Michael I have steered at least 20 people in your direction over the last 2 years. . .
I know you have, Herb. And I appreciate it. Thank you!

So Wendy has jumped on the band wagon and Joe's a part of this. $500 what a joke, her Sub2 course was only about $300. I believe she's read about this on other forums and sometimes my posts. Anyway Michael I have steered at least 20 people in your direction over the last 2 years. On another note you answer your forum every day and Wendy's was killed by spammers, no competition there. Herbster

Hey, what the hell is going on here?

I just clicked the link. WTF?!

Am I missing something here, or was I duped when I trained him..

Can someone shed some light on this?

I'm not sure what to think about this.

Am I missing something here, or was I duped when I trained him..
Nope. You were duped. As was I, regarding Joe.

So I trained someone how to operate my business so they could make cd's with Wendy?

Well...I guess it serves me right.

I killed hundreds of trees I made so many copies of your manual at Kinkos so I could sell them on Ebay for $500.

I had to rename it though so you wouldn't find out. I called it the PArtially Dressed Investor.

Seriously though....I'm just.....I'm just not sure..just not sure.

So I trained someone how to operate my business so they could make cd's with Wendy?
Hehe. Apparently. A few short months after he purchased my manual, he was touting himself as the go-to guy for CA's. I have since had to ban him from here because it was brought to my attention that he was soliciting members here to buy his course and to sign up for his $3,000 mentoring program. :o Theater of the Absurd.

As for Wendy's claim that he has done "hundreds" of these deals, I call shens. I'm not from Missouri, but I say "Show Me". And I suspect Wendy has never done so much as one, considering that in the past she was making the argument that CA's were brokering real estate without a license. :unsure:

No matter, pilot. It's 75 degrees today. Winter has finally left the Sunshine State. Think I'll go outside, have a Sam Adams or two, and check out the Golden Girls cruising the boardwalk. :blink:

Hehe. Apparently. A few short months after he purchased my manual, he was touting himself as the go-to guy for CA's. I have since had to ban him from here because it was brought to my attention that he was soliciting members here to buy his course and to sign up for his $3,000 mentoring program. :o Theater of the Absurd.

As for Wendy's claim that he has done "hundreds" of these deals, I call shens. I'm not from Missouri, but I say "Show Me". And I suspect Wendy has never done so much as one, considering that in the past she was making the argument that CA's were brokering real estate without a license. :unsure:

No matter, pilot. It's 75 degrees today. Winter has finally left the Sunshine State. Think I'll go outside, have a Sam Adams or two, and check out the Golden Girls cruising the boardwalk. :blink:

Well...I guess my "Spidey" senses were right after all. ;) I had talked to another Naked member offline a while back and said that I wasn't sure of Joe and wasn't a big fan.

As long as MC remains our fearless leader who protects us from the bad guys...all is right in the world. And thanks MC for sharing some of that weather with me as I just got back from bronzing myself out at the pool.

Darin

And thanks MC for sharing some of that weather with me as I just got back from bronzing myself out at the pool.
A man and his Speedo's. You're a Greek god, Darin.

Hehe. Apparently. A few short months after he purchased my manual, he was touting himself as the go-to guy for CA's. I have since had to ban him from here because it was brought to my attention that he was soliciting members here to buy his course and to sign up for his $3,000 mentoring program. ;) Theater of the Absurd.

No matter, pilot. It's 75 degrees today. Winter has finally left the Sunshine State. Think I'll go outside, have a Sam Adams or two, and check out the Golden Girls cruising the boardwalk. :o

Thats too funny. When I was in contact with Mr.Mcall, he told me he just got back form a trip with Wendy. Sharing and learning all about lease options. All the time he was trying to build his own empire. :blink:

Hehe. Apparently. A few short months after he purchased my manual, he was touting himself as the go-to guy for CA's. I have since had to ban him from here because it was brought to my attention that he was soliciting members here to buy his course and to sign up for his $3,000 mentoring program. ;) Theater of the Absurd.

Well...I guess my "Spidey" senses were right after all. ;) I had talked to another Naked member offline a while back and said that I wasn't sure of Joe and wasn't a big fan.

As long as MC remains our fearless leader who protects us from the bad guys...all is right in the world. And thanks MC for sharing some of that weather with me as I just got back from bronzing myself out at the pool.

Darin

First, the thought of your skinny a$$ in a tight swimsuit bronzing itself is a horrid thought.... :o

But, I guess you can chalk one up to your senses.

I met a Japanese guy a long time ago and taught him my biz. model. He said his name was "Bob Saki" How would I have known it was Robert Kiyosaki....and now look at him! :P

I'm still just shaking my head.

I guess that says something though. 60 days after learning the LTB system, and you too can make DVD's with Wendy Patton!

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. :unsure:

post-7347-1266796662.jpg