The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Roger_FL

Floridians

Hello, Roger, and welcome to The Naked Investor. We're glad to have you in our new and rapidly growing community.

As for me, I'm in the Fort Lauderdale area. Where are you in the Sunshine State, (which is damn cold as I write this :ph34r:)

Thank You Michael! I know Plantation well, as I grew up in Pompano Beach when there was an open beach between Pompano & Ft. Lauderdale! (Does that age me :( ) We are now on the Space Coast, Merritt Island to be be exact. Here it is really cold and will be around 32 tonight! :rolleyes:

Hello Roger and Michael:

32 degrees is cold?? :rolleyes:

Thank God you both are not here in Korea..it's been averaging around - 10 degrees celcius for the past 3 weeks!! My joints hurt after being outside of more than 10 minutes!!

In any case, take care and stay warm!! :(

Best wishes.

Sincerely,

Andrew

C'mon, Andrew! If it drops below 60 degrees F in south Florida there is absolute chaos and panic in the streets! And we wonder why the Dolphins can't win in December when they visit the Jets :rolleyes: !

After today I don't think the Buc's need any explanation :P

Who'd a thunk it? Tampa Bay whomps on big, bad Philly. Being a Giants fan, can't say I'm sorry to see the Eagles get their butts kicked! :rolleyes: -_- :(

I'm a floridian from miami to Ft laderdale are you and investor or a mentor either way contact me and perhaps we'll find some thing of real estate info we can share. my address is as follows ernie5662@yahoo.com

I'm Jorge, I live in Weston Florida. Actually investing in pre-construction projects and looking into rental properties now.

I thought Florida was where New Yorkers go to die... errrrrr... retire ;-)

Mike

:ph34r:

Guest Guest_Chuck

Hey guys. I am an investor from Miami. I work the SW section of Miami and am always lookingfor properties to flip, rehab or lease option. I can be reached at hjinvestment@msn.com.