The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums

bwalston,

You have good memory... Yes, I still have hopes to make the ebook, but for now, all the emails I use to send to FRBO and FSBO will be posted privately on my facebook.. this way, I have control as to who can access to view them :blush:

I'll give access to those requesting it, specially if they're from the Naked Investor of course and are active in the forum :blush:

I changed my name on my FaceBook by the way.. The name I had before (Dominatrix) was attracting the wrong crowd and it was time consuming ignoring all those friends requests! :closedeyes:

BEV!

Ms. BEV! has been kind enough to already post her marketing ideas, general conversations with potential sellers and a generic version of what she might email to people or FRBO's on the Forum if you go into the "Way Back Machine" (aka the search feature). If you go back about 3 years....http://www.naked-investor.com/forums/index...=5219&st=15

She has mostly helped me over the last few years with my confidence and delivery in any offline messages. (and MC keep your mind out of the gutter :closedeyes: ). And I can tell you that it's DEFINITELY ABOUT BEING CONFIDENT AND KNOWING YOUR STUFF as opposed to giving buyers or sellers lines from scripts.

I've cut my phone conversation time with sellers by at least 50% (while still being slightly warm and fuzzy :blush: ) and I can now answer 99.9% of the questions any seller or buyer can throw at me. For this I must thank first and foremost MC, BEV!, and Pilot, but also DougPretorius, Steve, AdamKing, JasonAL, Dan(SoCal), WestCoastGirl, Christine, Tony, and all those who've commented on my questions, gave me pointers, and kept telling me that my glass is going to be half-full if not overflowing.

Darin

Darin, thanks for sharing that old link and bringing it to the forefront. It should prove helpful to anyone here looking for some direction and marketing ideas.

And thanks for the kind words to all who have assisted you along the way. Reinforces my belief that we have the friendliest and most generous board on the internet.

Do you simply ask if they would be interested in ______?

What goes after that?

Is all live on my FaceBook "Notes" now, sweetie.. let me know if u want access to view the emails ^_^

BEV!

Do you simply ask if they would be interested in ______?

What goes after that?

Is all live on my FaceBook "Notes" now, sweetie.. let me know if u want access to view the emails ^_^

BEV!

Thanks, Bev!

Are the emails on there too?

If not, I'll check em out here in a bit.

;)