The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
efete1

Lease Option Class with John Jackson

My brother and his family live in Colleyville (I'm sure John knows where that is). We could all just bunk at their house. :unsure:

Lynn (FL)

As long as he isn't a Cowboys fan, I'm in. I call the guest room. :D

I actually just called them...they said "Lynn who?"

Actually, they said you keep beating them down about THEM coming to YOU.......

BLAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

That's scary ... Our parents live in Alabama, so I do try and wait to see them when they come this way.

Lynn (FL)

Hi Everybody!

Well, I have finally recovered enough from our awesome L/O class to pop in and say "Hello!" (This is the first time I have posted here, so hopefully it prints.)

John's and Michael's class does NOT disappoint! Somehow in the midst of all the lively banter, much information is shared. You will learn L/Os from beginning to end and even some "sandwiched" in the middle.

Marketing is the absolute make or break in any business and that is what makes this class head and shoulders above any other that I have ever attended. I am sure most of us have invested in programs that gave a lot of good info but when you left, you had no idea how to put it into practice and actually bring in the ca$h.

With this class you will learn how to set up your biz correctly (legally) and how to market whether on a shoestring or if you have a little money to put into getting started. It's great to have options.

John had gotten some new toys that he was quite excited to share with us (OFTEN). He got a strange new watch that does a lot of weird things (I think it sends faxes and makes copies and everything) and he was so tickled with this phone that he bought that he rubs his finger all over and thinks he is sending a secret message or something... (Guys get so into all their gadgets!)

Fort Worth is truly a charming city! The downtown area has been totally redone. It has many trees which at night twinkle with little white lights. The mirrored highrises graciously reflect the sunset for your viewing enjoyment. Some of the best margaritas I have ever had. And the bull balls were delicious! :D And if you like shopping... (Just send me a msg and I will direct you to the best shop in town-they even served me wine and we exchanged phone numbers) What a FRIENDLY city! Love it, love it, love it! But I never DID find sweet tea! :unsure:

The Embassy Suites was absolutely the BEST! I have stayed in many hotels and, as someone stated before, at The ES in Ft Worth, they REALLY did make you feel like you were the #1 customer. I cannot say enough for them! Beautiful suites, delicious food and a fun, friendly staff. They treated us like we were their best friends!

I highly recommend this class to anyone who wants to learn how to set up a business and be ready to go when you walk out that door!

Thanks so much John and Michael! I hope that we will all be back sharing our success stories with your future classes.

Karen, thank you so much for the very very kind words, and I can read between the lines....John is Mensa material, MC...not so much...I hear ya...I hear ya...

I have already reserved your room in October so you can tell us all your successes!

The jewelry and balls are waiting!! HA!

I'll get you the hook up on sweet tea...don't you worry about that.

Hey listen NI people..I haven't said anything on my little newsletter yet, but here's the deal...not to sound like a salesman...but..Karen and Eric can testify that the room we use only holds about 10 people....that's it..and MC and I like it that way. But, we actually have 2 people already signed up for the October class, and we haven't even announced it yet. I just had a lady call today and signed up.

I anticipate it will be mid October, and I am thinking a Thursday - Sunday to help those that need to take off from work. This means you only have to use 2 sick days or whatever.

I'm thinking the 13-16th. I really tried to see if we could squeeze it into 3 days, but as KAren puts it, I BS so much that I can't....actually 4 days is really what it takes..BS or not....I mention this because I've been on this board for 8 years so I want to give anyone here first dibs at a seat. Sorry if I sound like a late night dude, but if you really want to make it, MC and I give it our all at these events and we only have 8 seats left for October. I won't announce the next class for a few weeks so you guys have a jump on it.

I've also got MC's word that he'll stick around this time to look like a frat boy moron after a few tequila shots.....

I've also got MC's word that he'll stick around this time to look like a frat boy moron after a few tequila shots.....
If you're buyin', it's a lampshade-on-the-head party for me. :unsure:

I don't know that MC can hack hangin with peeps like us.

It's like he has some weird issue that requires that he not be out of Florida for more than 18 hours.

Either a odd werewolf thing .....or a probation thing....I'm going with the latter.

Had you hung out in ATL, you could have gotten VIP seats to the hockey game, hangin in the VIP only bar under the stadium, partied in a massive warehouse that had some awesome bands....

Course, you get that really good parking with that thing you hang form your mirror....ramp access or something...