The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
misenhour

Just signed up...

Hello,

I have been reading this forum for a few weeks and decided to sign on.

A little about myself, I have been in real estate, mortgages, and insurance for about 15-years. I did own a real estate company until recently, sold out my interest and became a police officer (always wanted to this) now I am interested in doing theset lease options that I have been reading about.

Welcome! Hey, how come you guys speed and then pull us over for it? just kidding. well, a little bit...

I hope you do well with Lease Purchasing. MichaelC wasn't kidding when he told me about these forums. He said it was "one of nicest groups of folks you'll meet on the internet". Very accurate and, the people here are super knowledgeable too.

You know, I thought the same thing before I became a police officer. Here is why, police officers have an inside scoop on when the hot and now light comes on at krispy cream and we only have a short time to get there.

No really, sometimes there is a serious call that you have to go to, but the call is not life threatening at that moment, so you can only run lights and siren on life threatening situations.

After reading all the posts, it does seem that everyone is willing to help each other. I hope to help where I can as well.

D-MACC, welcome aboard. Glad you joined us. We're here to help, so don't hesitate to fire away with your questions. :blush: