The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
bvarbel

Re-Introductions

Hi, I'm re-introducing myself. I bought the Naked Investor manual a year and a half ago when I lived in New York City. Now I live in Victorville, CA. Armed with "a little help from my friends", and new found motivation, I've been actively pursing deals in my area for a month now.

I had my first offer accepted on Friday and I'm waiting for all the parties to sign contracts. So far its been a wild ride. I've enjoyed lurking on this site for a long time, but now I hope to participate more actively and learn from everyone.

Brian...

Hi, Brian, and welcome back! Congrats on that first deal! Looking forward to hearing about all the others to follow.

Make it happen Brian!!! Your biggest obstacle is yourself.

If Michael can do this.....well......nuff said....

Don't hesitate to lean on this forum for guidance.....there is no better LO forum...bar none...

Make it happen Brian!!! Your biggest obstacle is yourself.

If Michael Jackson can do this.....well......nuff said....

Don't hesitate to lean on this forum for guidance.....there is no better LO forum...bar none...

Fixed