The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
DeeLight

Interested seller with a tenant

I got another interested seller. He said, "it's possible but, what are the terms? I will send the 2nd letter.

He also said "It is currently rented for a period of 6 Months minimum. Great Investor Potential. Currently rented at $1450/Mo " I will check the rents in the area when he expresses more interest. I'm just wondering how that would work if he did want to proceed.

Oh and I just got another one wanting more info. One day one of these is going to be the real thing and not a fire drill and then I'm gonna be on the phone with them. OMG I have butterflies and such stage fright. :blink: lol

Wow, that really tested my new glasses.

Hehe. Me, too. But the Almighty Admin pushed a few buttons and suddenly my eyesight is better. :blink:

Anyway, Dee, the first homeowner is an investor and probably won't need your services. Send the second email. I'll be surprised if he replies favorably or at all.