2 replies to this topic

#1 Craig

Craig

Wheelin' and Dealin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 11:58 AM

I am paying $500 to $1000 for each referral I create a Land Trust on. Looking for property with a value of $90,000 to 450,000 1-3 months of unpaid mortgage. We bring the loans up to date and continue to make payments. We can pay cash upfront if needed back to the owner and the owner can live in the property while paying $100.00 less than the original mortgage. The owner gets their credit repaired and still live in the property.

We can do these in any state within 2 weeks.
Craig M Warner
Warner Properties Inc

#2 Tracy

Tracy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 10:15 PM

I am paying $500 to $1000 for each referral I create a Land Trust on. Looking for property with a value of $90,000 to 450,000 1-3 months of unpaid mortgage. We bring the loans up to date and continue to make payments. We can pay cash upfront if needed back to the owner and the owner can live in the property while paying $100.00 less than the original mortgage. The owner gets their credit repaired and still live in the property.

I deal mostly in Preforeclosures what about people 5-7 months behind. can i get in on this
Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Winston Churchill 1941

#3 davidhelmick

davidhelmick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 08:16 AM

12/18/2009

Heres whats up. Tonight my wife and I signed a purchase agreement
(which is assumable) on a short sale. Bid: 125K / Owed: 163K /
Value 163-170K) We caught the property in pre-foreclosure and the
bid should go through. We plan to lease-option the home back from
an investor who funds deal. The property is in Mentor, OH and is simply
a solid deal. The few investors we have spoken with - we simply do not feel
comfortable with. We need a verification of funds on Monday. Plus, we
still need to find an investor to fund deal. Any Suggestions?

David Helmick
davidhelmick@gmail.com
440-209-1563

Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users