The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
draegarfrog

Just Signed Up!

WOW! I just struck a gold mine!! Hello everbody.....what an awesome forum. I'm in the learning phase of L/O and I've already learned alot just from reading the posts on here. Thanks alot.

Draegarfrog

Hello, draegarfrog, and welcome to The Naked Investor! Glad you found the place. Interesting name, by the way...

If you're looking to get started, make the time to read through the Lease Purchasing and Marketing forums, in particular.

And as Adam suggested, that link to our teleconference from last summer is well worth your time, too.

Any questions? Fire away. That's what we're here for. B)

Welcome aboard.... don't get stuck on learning, get the manual, read the forum and wing it from there. Learning, that's the easy part, ask anyone. B) We will get you through your first deal or three, but you buy the drinks...

You guys are great, you have no idea how much I appreciate your help. I can't wait to do my first deal. I think about this all day and it's killing me. The problem is, I'm living in Okinawa, Japan and won't be back in the states until June 06. I know this will work here the problem is language. Until then, I'll just keep reading and learning.

Good, it gives you time to learn. I started in Saudi Arabia 6 month before I got home. Are you in the military?

Saudi...wow. I was in the military, my wife is active duty. I am now a stay at home dad. I have 2 boys that keep me very busy :)

Saudi...wow. I was in the military, my wife is active duty. I am now a stay at home dad. I have 2 boys that keep me very busy :)

Another Jarhead? While you and Tony swap stories and weaponry, I'm sending you and your wife a free copy of The Naked Investor. A very small token of my appreciation for all you guys do!

Email me or PM me with your name and shipping address and I'll arrange to get a copy to you.

And when you return stateside, where will home be, by the way?

Do you mean one of your manuals? THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU etc. WOW!!!!! THANK'S AGAIN!!! One day when I become successful I'll return the favor. Michael, you and everyone on here are awesome. Don't know where are next location will be. We won't know until Nov. This is too good to be true. Please email me with your number so I can thank you personally.

Thanks again,

Mike

My pleasure! And, yes, I mean a copy of my manual. It's the least I can do for you.

I sent you a PM again, also. Email or PM me back with you name and mailing address so I can arrange to ship your copy. :)

Saudi...wow. I was in the military, my wife is active duty. I am now a stay at home dad. I have 2 boys that keep me very busy :P

Another Jarhead? While you and Tony swap stories and weaponry, I'm sending you and your wife a free copy of The Naked Investor. A very small token of my appreciation for all you guys do!

Email me or PM me with your name and shipping address and I'll arrange to get a copy to you.

And when you return stateside, where will home be, by the way?

Admin,

You will 4Ever B Apprezzato :)

Admin,

You will 4Ever B Apprezzato  :P

Talk is cheap, babe. :)

What's your point?

BTW: Saw your manual for sale online elsewhere for $187.00 (wow)

You'all better get this manual from this site as it is only $97 ;)

What's your point?
Oh, am I supposed to have one? In that case, my point is you can tell me all day how much you appreciate me, or you can show me your appreciation in a more demonstrative fashion... :P;):)