The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
-Tony-

Merry Christmass

Well I will be out of pocket (always wanted to use that expression as well) until the new year. Going to see the in-laws, they live in pre-historic Alabama with no internet. I guess there is always the library hmmm wonder if they would give me a key so I can log on at 2:58 am.... gees good night 8:00am is coming quick

Yeah, I was wondering why you're up and about at 3:00AM? :ph34r: I'm beginning to think you moonlight as a cat burglar ;) .

Enjoy your Holidays with the in-laws, (is that possible? :)).

In fact, let me take a moment to wish everyone on this board a joyous and happy Holiday Season! I wish you all the best for a healthy and prosperous New Year!

post-8-1072205935.gif

Thanks Michael!

I and others on this board will surely give it our all to enjoy and have a merry christmas. I have been working hard trying to seal several deals in the works. I will place the details as soon as I get them:)

Cruz or Brandon

Happy Holidays to everyone! Looking forward to a prosperous New Year!!!

Thanks MichaelC for all your help and patience this past year. The Naked Investor has definitely been an inspiration for all of us.

<Steve>