The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Home Dreams 4 You

Script of what to say to Realtor

I was looking to work with a couple of realtors to be able to make offers to them with their clients. What type of script could I use to make them work with my business. I know there are alot of realtors that don't want anything to do with you, but what if I find one that will work with me and I know in my state they are required to send the seller any offer, even if it is awful. Please someone send me a script that makes my company look and makes the realtor respect what I have to offer.

Thanks,

Matt Willand

Home Dreams 4 You

Matt, I'm not sure you need a "script". I mean, if you just want to make offers on properties that are listed, the Realtor doesn't have a choice but to present that offer to the homeowner. Their personal opinion of your offer is irrelevant. Or, at least it should be.

On the other hand, just this past week has seen these rather involved threads about a different approach to working with Realtors: here and here.

MichealC, I am looking for more of a chance to be able to use them as part of my team. If they have a property that is listed, and I have a buyer, we can work together in making each other money. Don't have to mess with all the nonsense, can swing a deal with less legwork from everyone involved. I guess I am trying to build a good network of people so that I can do many things with my business, not saying I am going to use all of them, but it is always nice to have them on board at my disposal.

Matt Willand

Home Dreams 4 You