The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
<Steve>

opton8 Marketing Question

Hello option8 and everyone-

I am wanting to start placing ads in the paper with the other WE BUY HOUSES ads. However, I am thinking that I want to include a line that my company specializes in Lease Options. So, I am thinking of the following ad:

WE BUY HOUSES

Lease Purchase Advantage

Phone: XXX.XXXX e-mailXXXXXXXX

Do you think I should include the l/o line or may it seem to limiting to what I can do for a seller (in their eyes I mean, I know better) to say l/o.

Also, doing your deals option8 do you stick to L/O and subject2s only. Or do you offer sellers and buyers other ways to sell/buy properties?

Lastly, currently my marketing has been face to face with people I meet. I do call FSBO ads, and the MLS, but my blocks of time are limited. So I want folks to start calling me. I have been studying L/O, and have been here on this site for a couple of years now. Contracts, LLC etc.. is in order. I have had a couple l/o. I had a bad experience with one which is still on going., but that is OK, it has been a great learned experience. I believe you have to fail to succeed. (I'm rambling).

The point is: I feel, I am ready to begin a more proactive marketing of my business and want to start by placing the above ad.

Thx <Steve>

B) OOPS I place my post in the wrong forum. DUUUUU

Micheal would you mind placing this in the "Marketing Forum?"

Thanks <S> :)

Michael

Sorry I can not spell either. I think I need to start over today.

OK, Steve, I'm going to insist you put down the can of beer when you're posting over here B):) ......and, yeah, think I'll move this to Marketing....

Edited by MichaelC

Steve,

You say you want to place newspaper ads with other We Buy Houses ads and this is a great start. I think it is fine to put in the Lease Purchase line, however you want to consider a few things.

1) How are you going to make your ad stand out from all the other WBH ads?

Bigger print, reverse type, Bold headlines. Say something other than WBHs

2) How can you connect emotionally with your target audience? I'm not sure WBHs is and emotional enough tug...

3) Run your ad consistently. One time will not be enough.

Also, doing your deals option8 do you stick to L/O and subject2s only. Or do you offer sellers and buyers other ways to sell/buy properties?

We do other types of deals, also...What ever makes sense...retail, wholesale, L/P and more.

I feel, I am ready to begin a more proactive marketing of my business and want to start by placing the above ad.

Go for it and keep us posted on how it goes.

option8

Thanks for the reply option8-

I looked through the marketing forum here to see other ides that stood out from other WBH ads. Also, looked for the more emotional or personal type ads in lieu of a corporate type image. I found an ad MichaelC recommends:

Family needs lease with purchase option in good area. (123) 456-7890

...of course it never hurts to check out the manual as well. :lol:

Thx option8

<S>

Sign in to follow this