The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Site Maintenance and Upgrade

Starting tonight or Tuesday morning, you may notice some wierd things around here. Other than the usual kooks that frequent this place, I mean. <_<

The site and board are scheduled to move to a new server, which may result in general funkiness. Slow loading, site down temporarily, adult sites popping up on your screen, :) ,etc. I assure you this is a temporary thing and all should return to normal within a day or two.........or so I'm told. I myself don't know about these things and put my trust in those who do. The board upgrade was seamless, so I'm hopeful.

In the event all is lost and I'm never heard from again, do not believe the rumors about me and Michael Jackson, nor of me and Janet Jackson. And, no, HBO's The Soprano's was not originally called The Carbonare's, and I have not entered the Witness Protection Program. :ph34r:

The site move to a new server has gone quite well for the most part. The move was mostly without issues, and I daresay most of you probably would not have even noticed a change behind the scenes took place had I not mentioned it.

The move is now 99.72165% complete. It is possible that a few emails went astray. So, if someone is wondering why they haven't received a reply from me, that could be the reason.

Also, if someone has posted a new thread or replied to an existing thread, and finds that the post is no longer on the board, blame it on the move. Nothing has been intentionally deleted, and we were very cautious about losing anything in our database. Feel free to post it again.

okay where is the spell check!!!!

I'm beginning to believe that my friend Tony is dangerously serious about this toy .. :lol:

BTW: What the heck is a spell check anyway? :lol:

BTW: What the heck is a spell check anyway?

I have a spelling checker,

It came with my PC;

It plainly marks for my revue

Mistakes I cannot see.

I've run this poem threw it,

I'm sure your please too no,

Its letter perfect in it's weigh,

My checker tolled me sew.

~author unknown

It came with my PC;

Mistakes I cannot see.

~author unknown

:):P

It came with my PC;

Mistakes I cannot see.

~author unknown

Okay, so now eye sea watt u meen... in this kase my frend TOE-KNEE does nead this TOY!!! :):P

Thanks Kim for clarifying LOL

Bev the Dominatrix Option Raider,

Doesn't that mean your the one with the toys :):P

Superman Bail me out here cause this thread is goin' fast

Doesn't that mean your the one with the toys :)  :P

Tony, you wouldn't have any other choice either if you've been with Carbonare as well :lol::D:P (go figure)

Happy Holloween!

Doesn't that mean your the one with the toys :P  :lol:

Tony, you wouldn't have any other choice either if you've been with Carbonare as well :D:P:P (go figure)

Happy Holloween!

What the....?! Is that a dig at me?! :o The Italian Stallion? :)

Wow,

I love what you;ve done with the place... Maybe its time to dump that old design infavor of Halloween ;-)

Well, being Halloween is here... Maybe in our trickertreating somoeone will get Spell Check for the board.

Mike

:ph34r:

Starting tonight or Tuesday morning, you may notice some wierd things around here.  Other than the usual kooks that frequent this place, I mean.  :)

Are you talking about me?

The site and board are scheduled to move to a new server, which may result in general funkiness.  Slow loading, site down temporarily, adult sites popping up on your screen, 

Why dind't I get the adult popups I feel left out.

Starting tonight or Tuesday morning, you may notice some wierd things around here.  Other than the usual kooks that frequent this place, I mean.  :)

The site and board are scheduled to move to a new server, which may result in general funkiness.  Slow loading, site down temporarily, adult sites popping up on your screen,  :P ,etc.  I assure you this is a temporary thing and all should return to normal within a day or two.........or so I'm told.  I myself don't know about these things and put my trust in those who do.  The board upgrade was seamless, so I'm hopeful.

In the event all is lost and I'm never heard from again, do not believe the rumors about me and Michael Jackson, nor of me and Janet Jackson.  And, no, HBO's The Soprano's was not originally called The Carbonare's, and I have not entered the Witness Protection Program.  :ph34r:

I thought I saw a sphellchecker just for one dark night. Get I was just having a nightmare.

I dunno....

I kinda like it.

Can't wait til Christmas.

:)

Spellcheckers are WAAAAAAY overrated anyways.

I'm sure Tony burnt his out the day he got his computer.