The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Free forms

Ifound A Web Site For Free Forms

:) just waiting for my books on Lese to purchase

now that I got some money in my poket I don't wanna spend it on anything else but an investment

:) just waiting for my books on Lese to purchase

now that I got some money in my poket I don't wanna spend it on anything else but an investment

I suggest you save some of that money for an attorney, also. Because if you plan on using those forms, you'll need one. They are flat out awful! In particular, the Option to Purchase Real Estate form is so generic, and so lacking in needed contingencies and protection that, if one is foolhardy enough to use it, it amounts to putting a bull's eye on your back with a large "Sue Me" logo in the center.

You've heard the expression "Penny wise and pound foolish"? Don't fall into that trap. Saving a few dollars on an education, some background knowledge, and some worthy contracts, will cost you much more in the long run.

Guest Jemuel

thaks for the response

now I would love to know where I can get better forms

Well, with all the books and courses I have and some of the contracts that I have read from these books; By far your manual and the contracts have been the most complete and easy to undertad that I have ever read. So I said that to say this thanks agian for your teachings and your manual. :unsure:

MC its funny how you can almost give something away and still have people trying to get something for nothing.

Let me ask everyone here a question.

If I told you that if you could come up with a hundred dollars, and in 30 to 90 days I would pay you back 3000 - 11000 dollars could you some how come up with the hundred bucks? I don't think anyone would have a problem finding the money.

I think you guys should do some research into other real estate guru sites and find out how much they are charging for their courses. Then factor in that any help or advice after the purchase is likely to cost you 20 times more than that.

I don't know what I'm trying to get at I think Im just grouchy. :unsure:

~Mr.B

...it amounts to putting a bull's eye on your back with a large "Sue Me" logo in the center.  You've heard the expression "Penny wise and pound foolish"? Don't fall into that trap. Saving a few dollars on an education, some background knowledge, and some worthy contracts, will cost you much more in the long run.

Amen!

I am happy that my post got some replys

wish that every post that goes up gets some kind of response

because not everyone is a guru at this and a persons concerns are a persons concerns

again thanks for the reply and hope you continue to do so for everyone who has a post :D

because not everyone is a guru at this and a persons concerns are a persons concerns

I haven't been around much in the last month, but typically EVERY post here gets a response. Sometimes there may only be one response, but if that's the case, then that one response answered the question.

You can also try using the "search" function to find answers to questions.

Well, with all the books and courses I have and some of the contracts that I have read from these books; By far your manual and the contracts have been the most complete and easy to undertad that I have ever read. So I said that to say this thanks agian for your teachings and your manual. :D

Thank you, megabucks41. I appreciate the feedback. :)

MC its funny how you can almost give something away and still have people trying to get something for nothing.

Let me ask everyone here a question.

If I told you that if you could come up with a hundred dollars, and in 30 to 90 days I would pay you back 3000 - 11000 dollars could you some how come up with the hundred bucks?  I don't think anyone would have a problem finding the money.

I think you guys should do some research into other real estate guru sites and find out how much they are charging for their courses.  Then factor in that any help or advice after the purchase is likely to cost you 20 times more than that.

I don't know what I'm trying to get at I think Im just grouchy.  :unsure:

~Mr.B

:lol: That's OK. I like grouchy! ;)

I haven't been around much in the last month, but typically EVERY post here gets a response. Sometimes there may only be one response, but if that's the case, then that one response answered the question.

You can also try using the "search" function to find answers to questions.

:)

:wub:

OK, for the people in Texas, I had my attorney check Michael's Lease with Option agreement. He said that it is solid. So, just use it, and start making some deals. I signed my first Sandwich Lease over the weekend using Michael's contracts from his book. Sorry, I'll give you guys the details about my first deal on another post once I sign a tenant/buyer.

OK, for the people in Texas, I had my attorney check Michael's Lease with Option agreement.  He said that it is solid.  So, just use it, and start making some deals.  I signed my first Sandwich Lease over the weekend using Michael's contracts from his book.  Sorry, I'll give you guys the details about my first deal on another post once I sign a tenant/buyer.

JUST DO IT>>>BUY THE MANUAL>>I know i scraped up all I could to do it..and I am confident that with it I will succeed.

I have also talked to 5 friends who will find me properties all over the city for a small finders fee which I dont mind giving.. I am sure others have used this type of tactic (finders fee)..my question and maybe it should be in another area of the forum..but, what do you call that expenditure as. Is it an advertising expense, do you pay that over the table..LOL, ?? I guess for good bookkeeping practices I want to make sure I am doing it right..

Thanks,

Akin