The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Christmas Skin Is Here!

In reply to this thread, and since I wanted a holiday skin in the first place, you are now looking at our new Naked Investor holiday skin.

Hope you all like it! A little colorful fun this time of year is a good thing.

And, keep in mind, you can pick and choose which skin you want on your screen by selecting from the Skin Selection menu in the lower left hand corner of the screen.

And I just noticed the "New post" and "New sub-post" flashing lights....SWEAT :lol:

What would Christmas be without flashing lights, Tony? Heck, I even went so far as to change my avatar to a Jason-like flashing Christmas tree. Now, I'm working on Christmas smilies...stay tuned. :lol:

What would Christmas be without flashing lights, Tony?  Heck, I even went so far as to change my avatar to a Jason-like flashing Christmas tree. Now, I'm working on Christmas smilies...stay tuned.  :rolleyes:

As I was saying... :xwink: :xcool: :xbiggrin:

MC,

This is TERRIFIC!!!! :xbiggrin: Your Webmaster deserves a hearty pat on the back, and a lot of praise!!! :xbiggrin:

What a pleasent surprise to log into "Christmas"

tgnite, thank you for the compliment. And I agree wholeheartedly. The skin designer did a great job.

PS: I moved this post from the Suggestion Box into this thread where it seems to be a good fit. :xwink:

Edited by MichaelC