The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Guest_Cliff_*

Introduction

Guest Guest_Cliff_*

Hello all ... I stumbled upon this wonderfull site by surfn the net looking for more information about lease to own ..... I spent the next 4 hours reading posts and helping myself to all the information found here. THANK YOU

I am an investor like you all ... I have a small 3 year old company in the midwest that offers lease to own home ownership.

Almost every post I read I could relate to - almost like been their done that WOW!!

Im looking forward to sharing my experiences and making new friends here at the

Naked Inve$tor

Career so far : LP is the greatest path in the world ... nothing compairs-

I LP about a property a week... What I dont option out I keep ... I have a full time office manager ..... to date I have 10 properties producing income for me[all no money down deals]... I have been able to buy in to 3 existing business as a partner... and have most of the Big Boy Toys-Hemi Truck-Harley etc.

I spent well over 20 plus years as an over the road salesperson and made great money ----- but nothing as great as LP

Hey Cliff,

Stick around. I'm sure you're experience will be needed from time to time. Welcome.

Alan

Welcome Cliff!

Coming from a sales back ground and your experiences in L/O sounds like you would be a great addition here on the board.

How have you maneged to get one deal a week Cliff? If you don't mind me asking?

Steve

Hi Cliff, and welcome to The Naked Investor! Apologies for my delayed greetings. I was out of town for a bit, and am still trying to catch up. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, and it sounds like you have much to contribute, too.