The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
jtlab

Cordless Phone

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good quality cordless phone? The one I have muffles the speakers voice on the receiving end.

Thanks!

Jacin

jacin, cordless phones are as numerous as Canadian tourists in south Florida in February. And most are excellent, and fairly inexpensive at that. Do a little online research and you'll quickly find a model that fits your preferences and budget. Some of the names in the industry are Vtech, Uniden, Panasonic, Motorola, Sony, etc...

jacin, cordless phones are as numerous as Canadian tourists in south Florida in February.  And most are excellent, and fairly inexpensive at that.  Do a little online research and you'll quickly find a model that fits your preferences and budget.  Some of the names in the industry are Vtech, Uniden, Panasonic, Motorola, Sony, etc...

The reason I asked is because the ones I have used in the past absolutely had the worse type of interference imaginable. I did some online research and believe to have found a better quality phone. Thx for your help:)

Jacin,

We have had this discussion before. It's about a year later and the ones I use (Uniden 2.4 ghz multi unit speaker phones Uniden 2.4 GHz Cordless Phone, DCT646-2 ) have been the best I have ever owned.

Regards,

Adam

Jacin,

We have had this discussion before.  It's about a year later and the ones I use (Uniden 2.4 ghz multi unit speaker phones Uniden 2.4 GHz Cordless Phone, DCT646-2 ) have been the best I have ever owned.

Regards,

Adam

Thanks Adam and Michael. Off to the store to get new phone:)