The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums

Lost a $95K deal yesterday. Started thinking about that damn Lotus and STI that I said I'd get in 6 months. Realized 6 months is about up. Got bumbed because of the lost deal and all of the damn thinking and saw this on the way home. I've been a REAL bad boy over the last 24 hours with this new toy. Man what a blast....

I had no idea these BMW M3s were as fast as they are! PLUS you can fit (uncomfortably) two baby seats in the back! :lol:

post-421-1128222358.jpg

post-421-1128222388.jpg

post-421-1128222406.jpg

Adam,

Congrats, but that BMW was supposed to be mine remember? :P

BMW = Bev's Most Wanted ;)

Looking forward to riding it some day! (hope is not automatic transmission :lol: )

Bev, I was thinking of you when I posted this! I was thinking; Bev could buy this thing with just ONE CA check!!!! :P

You'll get a ride. Just as soon as we get our FREAKING Naked-Investors Convention! hint hint, wink wink. :lol:

And you know darn well I look better in that BMW than you :lol:

Convention? Hmmm, wouldn't that be a BLAST!!!????

Nice wheels, daddy-o! Think you can handle that hardware, or do you need some driving lessons from a man who grew up with a stick shift in his hand??

you'd have to hide your guns if you got pulled over!
That's not a gun, Adam. I was just happy to be in the car with Bev! :P ...... :lol:

That's not a gun, Adam. I was just happy to be in the car with Bev!

Wow, now I KNOW your wife doens't read this site! :ninja::lol:

ya MC puts child restriction programs when his wife uses the internet:) "Michael how come half the sites that I google says restricted?"

btw nice wheels Adam! Is that the same model that was in the transporter?

Is that the same model that was in the transporter?

Nah, I think that was a 7 series. Man, can you imagine if they made an M7!!!! That would be NUTS!!

I just remembered today that a friend of mine owns several BMW dealerships. He gave me the hook up with some oriential guy name Chen that's a chief mechanic and one of the dealerships. This guy was like; oh man, we con supacharge it sillly man, computa cheep, code air intake, tubocharge it what ever man, just bing her in! :lol::ninja:B)

Yeah, and about twice the amount of loot I paid for it to do the upgrades! :lol:

I have an appointment next week.... ;)