The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BEV!

I Found M O N E Y !

For those of u who don't know or have forgotten about this lil' ol' Government goldmine called "unclaimed properties", u may want to check out the database on your state to see if you or any relatives of yours are owed money from creditors, bank accounts, refunds etc...

I just found out someone close to me has $23K unclaimed from some old stock that he wasn't even aware of (his employer), go ahead and check your State Government to see if u got something, anything!

The LINK is below, just click on your State and type the name of the person, it will give you the amount due and all the information (at least here in CA it does) it also gives you an online form for you to fill out and mail in and that's it.. is all FREE!!!

CLICK ME CLICK ME!!

:blush:

Yeah, that was fun.. ^_^

The page must be viewed over a secure channel

The page you are trying to access is secured with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Type https:// at the beginning of the address you are attempting to reach and press ENTER.

HTTP Error 403.4 - Forbidden: SSL is required to view this resource.

Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.

Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), and About Custom Error Messages.

Looks like a great idea though! :blush:

Sign in to follow this