The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

She's Gone And She Ain't Comin' Back!

She told me we couldn't afford beer anymore and I'd have to quit. Then I caught her spending $65.00 on make-up.

I asked how come I had to give up stuff and not her. She said she needed the make-up to look pretty for me. I told her that was what the beer was for.

I don't think she's coming back. :glare::rolleyes:

She told me we couldn't afford beer anymore and I'd have to quit. Then I caught her spending $65.00 on make-up.

I asked how come I had to give up stuff and not her. She said she needed the make-up to look pretty for me. I told her that was what the beer was for.

I don't think she's coming back. :glare::rolleyes:

That's way too funny, How's it going MC. ? Hey did you get a chance to read the Miami Herald news paper today, I know that you read the Sun Sent. And I don't know if they ran the same article on Flipping properties but the Herald ran an article on flipping properties that was great, trys to tell it like it is instead as to what we see on the tube about rehabing and flipping. Check it out tell me what you think. That's why we have the best of all worlds, thanks to you and the CA trend that's moving the nation LOL. Have a good buddy.

I'm thinking the heat's getting to him. :glare:

However...that was some funny stuff dude!

And yes, your buddy Adam will be coming down there on June 1st to crack some Corronas with ya!

:rolleyes:

Have a good buddy

Ernie, is that a question? :P

I'm thinking the heat's getting to him.
Just polishing my stand up act.
And yes, your buddy Adam will be coming down there on June 1st to crack some Corronas with ya!
June 1st?! Good time of the year to visit south FL, Adam. :rolleyes: Shouldn't be too hot, huh? Oh, and June 1 is the official start of the hurricane season. And with hurricanes being named in alphabetical order, and Adam starting with A . . . hmmm. . .I wonder if this isn't some sort of omen or warning. . . :glare: Hurricane Adam makes landfall in Pompano Beach. :P

June 1st?! Good time of the year to visit south FL, Adam. :rolleyes: Shouldn't be too hot, huh? Oh, and June 1 is the official start of the hurricane season. And with hurricanes being named in alphabetical order, and Adam starting with A . . . hmmm. . .I wonder if this isn't some sort of omen or warning. . . :glare: Hurricane Adam makes landfall in Pompano Beach. :P

I am all for some crronas and vaca frita alone with some mojtio drinks, Wow where this hanging out taking place LOL.

And as for the hurricane adam, well all I got to say about that is please leave some deals down in South florida for the rookies. With your record I might have to move out the state. LOL.

June 1st?! Good time of the year to visit south FL, Adam. Shouldn't be too hot, huh? Oh, and June 1 is the official start of the hurricane season. And with hurricanes being named in alphabetical order, and Adam starting with A . . . hmmm. . .I wonder if this isn't some sort of omen or warning. . . Hurricane Adam makes landfall in Pompano Beach.

Crap, that's a good point....hum, maybe I should reset that date to Jan 1st...one letter changed and I'm missing all of the fun you guys have in the summer. :ninja:

June 1st?! Good time of the year to visit south FL, Adam. Shouldn't be too hot, huh? Oh, and June 1 is the official start of the hurricane season. And with hurricanes being named in alphabetical order, and Adam starting with A . . . hmmm. . .I wonder if this isn't some sort of omen or warning. . . Hurricane Adam makes landfall in Pompano Beach.

Crap, that's a good point....hum, maybe I should reset that date to Jan 1st...one letter changed and I'm missing all of the fun you guys have in the summer. :ninja:

Well, that would get you here with all the snow birds from Canada and NY. I don't know which is worse. Destructive, life threatening hurricanes, or New Yawkers. . .