The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Back By Popular Demand :-)

That's no Arab woman! That's Dan (SoCal) in drag! :P

Fine! Blow my cover! Bev, I'm gonna need that $1000 back.... :P Dan

Admin, you haven't changed either, luv ya! :P (where's that ONE post you made bout 3 yrs ago that killed me from laughing so hard about a lady requesting urine samples from the attorney that made your contracts? I want to see that post sooooo bad :lol: :lol: ). . .

BEV!

Wow! I forgot all about that one! Had to use the search function to find it. (And much to my surprise, five or six threads popped up when I searched urine ;) What's up with that?)

Anyway, for you, Bev: don't wet your pants laughing.

Man, this thread is already all over the place. Is there any doubt she's back? ;)

That's no Arab woman! That's Dan (SoCal) in drag! :P

Fine! Blow my cover! Bev, I'm gonna need that $1000 back.... :P Dan

Admin, you haven't changed either, luv ya! :P (where's that ONE post you made bout 3 yrs ago that killed me from laughing so hard about a lady requesting urine samples from the attorney that made your contracts? I want to see that post sooooo bad :lol: :lol: ). . .

BEV!

Wow! I forgot all about that one! Had to use the search function to find it. (And much to my surprise, five or six threads popped up when I searched urine ;)

Anyway, for you, Bev: don't wet your pants laughing.

Man, this thread is already all over the place. Is there any doubt she's back? ;)

What's up with that?),,,, thats a phrase my 12 y/o niece uses..................very cute

..Anyway, for you, Bev: don't wet your pants laughing.

Thanks for the laugh, Admin... I couldn't stop laughing all day yesterday and this morning, is even funnier the third time around HAHAHA!!!

John, for starters, I will be FedExing you a urine sample for this lovely woman. Please pass along my regards.
As for the attorney's name, stroll through the local cemetery and find a headstone of a recently deceased lawyer. You should be fine.....

post-711-1180623419.jpg post-711-1180623510.jpg

BEV!