The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Back By Popular Demand :-)

How you'all doin'? Is me Bev..

I miss you all so much " MUACK"

Nice to be back and pick up where we left off.

One of the reasons I came back though is because this is the place where the world's finest hunks hang out at :lol:

Yes, I'm still enjoying my hobby (Real Estate) and helping families live the American dream through the process.

This is one hobby I can not see myself without.

For those who don't know me, well... hello and hope to get to know ya.

Thanks Phil for starting all of this.

Mr. Corona (the admin) is not so bad after all.

Please fill me in on what's good / new.

Love You All !!! ;)

BEV!

One of the reasons I came back though is because this is the place where the world's finest hunks hang out at ;)
You got that right, mujer.
To know me is to love me, Bev.
I'm good. And with all the tricks I have up my sleeves, I'll always be new. :lol:

....Hobby? I thought you would have owned half of California by now :D

It sure feels that way at times though B)

BEV!

You're very welcome, Queen "B" B)

I feel like a success already by just getting you back to this forum!!

Phil

How you'all doin'? Is me Bev..

I miss you all so much " MUACK"

Nice to be back and pick up where we left off.

One of the reasons I came back though is because this is the place where the world's finest hunks hang out at :wub:

Yes, I'm still enjoying my hobby (Real Estate) and helping families live the American dream through the process.

This is one hobby I can not see myself without.

For those who don't know me, well... hello and hope to get to know ya.

Thanks Phil for starting all of this.

Love You All !!! :D

BEV!

We miss you too. Craig B)

Hey Bev!

Welcome back to the stud farm. B)

Got any CA stories to tell?

Or are you still doing them?

Good to see you back.

Hey Bev!

Welcome back to the stud farm. B)

Thank you, sweetie.

Got any CA stories to tell?

Actually I have so many of them, I can start another "Diary" LOL

As most of you know, for some reason I tend to attract unique T/B's to the houses I contract.

In the past I have had provided RTO homes to... Doctor, Lawyer, Professional Athelete, Professional Model, etc.

But the one that takes the cake is the T/B I dealt with 3 days ago!

Here's your story Jason sweetie....

3 Days ago a prospect t/b called me about one of the homes I have available RTO.

This lady is a very powerful lady in Arabia and has bank accounts all over the world (I saw them).

She is so powerful that she has 4 body-guards with her at all times.. when I showed her the houses, her body-guards were with us and went every where we went LOL. Her current situation is very delicate which I won't discuss.

She has 2 cell phones per Country all over the world that she carries with her like key chain.

She owns mansions in Calif...

From the natural you would ask .."why in the heck such powerful person want to RTO a meaningless lil' house when she can own the entire Country if she wanted to?".. Well after spending the last 2 days with her and going places with her, I found out why... She's just another human being like us and has feelings and issues like we do".

The funny part is that she gave me $1,000 cash and told me that if she's not ready in 2 week to sign the papers with me or if she changes her mind about the whole thing within 2 weeks, she wants me to keep the $1K .. haha!

No, that's not the funny part though. The funny (which is not too funny) part is that when homeowner's found out who this lady is and how much power she has, nobody wants anything to do with her and refuses to close any deals with her because they say is too much power of a lady to have as a t/b.. here I am explaining to all my contracted homeowner's about this t/b and so far they are all too afraid to do the deal with her hahaha!

This lady will surely use lots of rto homes in the future from me as she stated, but all owners are too nerveous about her and her power and all her body-guards. This is too funny!

post-711-1180454583.jpg

BEV!

Something seems fishy with that one......
If her reason for wanting to RTO is PRIVACY then it makes sense. No name on the deed, no name on the mortgage, no recorded contract. RTO can be like wearing a black cloak if you need it to be.

That's no Arab woman! That's Dan (SoCal) in drag! :D

Sorry, Dan, couldn't resist. . . B)

You're very welcome, Queen "B" :D

Oh gosh, thanx Phil B)

I feel like a success already by just getting you back to this forum!!

Feels good to be back.. thanks again Phil

Say, Phil... What's the scoop with Ian?

BEV!

You're very welcome, Queen "B" :D

Oh gosh, thanx Phil B)

Say, Phil... What's the scoop with Ian?

BEV!

Me not know ...the last I heard from him was right before our plans to meet up fell through :wub:

Phil

That's no Arab woman! That's Dan (SoCal) in drag! :P

Fine! Blow my cover! Bev, I'm gonna need that $1000 back.... ;) Dan

Admin, you haven't changed either, luv ya! :P (where's that ONE post you made bout 3 yrs ago that killed me from laughing so hard about a lady requesting urine samples from the attorney that made your contracts? I want to see that post sooooo bad :lol: :lol: )

Dan,

I'll email you the $1K first thing tomorrow morning ;)

BEV!