The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
jaschoenly

Pre Pre-Foreclosure Leads?

When people are late on payments it shows up on credit scores first before a default is filed. Anyone have ideas of how to get these leads? These are obviously terrific as they are still probably opening their mail and there isn't as much competition. Any thoughts?

Best Wishes,

When people are late on payments it shows up on credit scores first before a default is filed. Anyone have ideas of how to get these leads? These are obviously terrific as they are still probably opening their mail and there isn't as much competition. Any thoughts?

Best Wishes,

www.Defaultrearch.com

I have a marketing company in another state, www.salesteamlive.com. I am a client of their's and they have been doing about 95% of my direct mail for the last 6 months.

August 16th, 2007 they sent out 462 mailers out to people who were 60/90 days late on their mortgage payment. Since the mailing list comes from the credit bureau it MUST comply with certain offers of credit along with an opt out clause. I am sure you have seen something like it.

My result is the following for one mailing: 462 mailed at a $1.59 per mailer for a total cost of $734.58. So far I have had 4 calls. Since I have the addresses now I will do a follow up mailing myself with a post card at .30 per card.

I am not that fond of the results on the 1st mailing. It is a real hard list to get along with the compliances. Most of the list companies will want you to get 5,000 names at one time. I wanted 500 and my county had 462.

Your cost per name will be between .32 to .47 depending on who you get it from.

The 4 leads that I did get only 1 has the potential of doing a short sale.

Ernie, double check that link. It isn't working.

http://www.defaultresearch.com/

Thanks, amigo. I was not familiar with the site. Anyone here have any firsthand experience with it?

I did before I got into short sales, I was doing foreclosure consoluting with this company so I bought leads but man they were coming in faster then I could help. then I moved on into other areas.