The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Julianna

I just signed my first property!!!

Woo Hoo!!!!

I just signed my first property!!

Property is a $539K property in a GORGEOUS community! We agreed on $2200 rent monthly. I did comps for the area and they run anywhere from $400K to $1.2 million!

I have a friend who is an agent in New York who will help me with finding a relocating baby boomer for this incredible property! (for a price of course but I dont care!!)

I am soooo excited but I have to get my head together because it is a blank on what to do next!! Is there anything I need to do like right now???? Instead of doing the funky chicken around my house????

Thanks!!

Julianna

Hold on, Julianna. You went from a raw, nervous n00b, to consummating deals in a span of three days. ;)

How'd ya do it? What type of deal is this? Where'd you find it? Is the paperwork already done? What about those comps? Like Rexford said, the spread on those comps is way too much to be left as is. Some more due diligence is needed. Give us some details so we can help.

Okay....let's see

I found it in Craigslist

Paperwork is done

It is new a brand new community, the reason the comps are so wide is that they span before they added a golf course, ammenties, gated community to after they were in place.

I have seen the most recent appraisal which was done on 6/2007

And I did it as a CA

Nice man, knows its my first deal and willing to work with me.

I have an attorney that has been advising me as well ( a real estate attorney who also does REI)

So what did I do wrong Michael???? LOL

Hugs,

Julianna

So what did I do wrong Michael????
I never meant to imply you did something wrong. It's just rare to see someone jump in with such nerve in a matter of days.

Market aggressively now for a t/b, and you've got your first payday. Good luck! :unsure:

I know that you weren't...I was just being coy....LOL

I figured the only way I was going to learn was jump in with both feet right??

Us Italian women as pretty tough!!

Hugs,

Julianna~

I know that you weren't...I was just being coy....LOL

I figured the only way I was going to learn was jump in with both feet right??

Us Italian women as pretty tough!!

Hugs,

Julianna~

WOW,

WAY TO TAKE ACTION. I MEAN IT TOOK ME AT LEAST 2 MONTHS TO LOCK UP A SOLID DEAL.

BANDIT SIGNS? GO FOR IT!! 40 T/B's TO Screen, But A Nice Pay-Day. LIKE MC SAID, If you did your homework and the Numbers are right, you got yourself a great DEAL.. Did you find out what is the Average Rental Around that area?

ENJOY and wish you the best on your first CA. I picked up $7,000 on my first deal. Just keep in Mind that you are doing all the work, don't be shy to get what you Deserve!

Kindest Regards,

C.R.E.A.M

Hot damn girl! Go get em! So you got that in 3 days! WOW! I'll definitely stay tuned to see how you make out. Hope you get a nice fat check for yourself. CONGRATULATIONS!

and might I say again.... WOW!