The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
luckydt

Computer Fax Programs

I will be ordering the Holy Bible on Monday. I have tested my area with one of Bev's emails and out of the 25 I sent out I got 10 back wanting to discuss or set up a CA. However, I have a unique situation. I'm currently active military and live on base and don't have my car down here right now. My initial intentions are to do Mike's hybrid version of the CA's and have the owners put the signs out with my number and then do the marketing to get a t/b.

Now to my question: I need a way that I can fax back and forth to the sellers and electronically sign. Anyone got some suggestions on a good program to do something like that?

Thanks all.

Well gents, I have found my place for faxing. I decided to go with Rapidfax. First 35 days is a free trial. Made sure to read the fine print. Their smallest package is $7.95 a month and on up from there, and I have a toll free fax number included in that price so when the owners are faxing back and forth it's not long distance for them. It sends the fax to my email, and I'm able to use multiple programs including Microsoft Word to send the faxes so I know I can electronically sign my docs without ever having to print or scan docs. So back to the grind and reading more in the forum.

Have a goodnight all.

Looks like you beat me to it, but I was going to suggest you do a Google search for faxing. I know there are no limit of programs that do just what you are looking for, RapidFax being one of them. Sounds like a good deal and I'm sure it will meet your needs. Now, back to the grind, as you say. . . ^_^

I use FaxItNice.com

No monthly fee you just pay for what you use. You receive your faxes via email. Seems to work well.