The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
vballdarin

Broker invites me to come speak to her office about Lease Options!

This past November, I attended our local Realtor seminar which offered an Attorney coming in to speak about Lease Purchase and Trade transactions. The room was absolutely PACKED and many didn't have a good understanding about the information. The South Carolina Association of Realtors is even doing a Webinar on Lease Purchase/Options and if I can attach my name with that webinar and be the "Lease Option Guy"...it will give me some "street cred".
OK, I get it. Going FAST TRACK. Straight from the book to the "Seminar Circuit" :P

This past November, I attended our local Realtor seminar which offered an Attorney coming in to speak about Lease Purchase and Trade transactions. The room was absolutely PACKED and many didn't have a good understanding about the information. The South Carolina Association of Realtors is even doing a Webinar on Lease Purchase/Options and if I can attach my name with that webinar and be the "Lease Option Guy"...it will give me some "street cred".
OK, I get it. Going FAST TRACK. Straight from the book to the "Seminar Circuit" :blush:

:P It's only a matter of time before we see Darin on late night TV, surrounded by bikini clad babes, hawking his 7 CD set on becoming wealthy, slender, and a more satisfying lover through the power of lease options!

What a great opportunity to get in front of many who are in fact looking to make money and would welcome your input. I felt the same when having to approach potential private lenders. But here's the bottom line. You are not selling refrigerators to eskimos. You are providing a conduit for much needed revenue. Its a win-win situation and you have the opportunity to cast a net and get your name out there like its no ones business. Just be yourself, be natural and explain the basic points which cover how they benefit by working with you. It's not a hard sell. They need you. Just be humble and proffessional.

All the best to you.

OK, I get it. Going FAST TRACK. Straight from the book to the "Seminar Circuit" :blush:

:PIt's only a matter of time before we see Darin on late night TV, surrounded by bikini clad babes, hawking his 7 CD set on becoming wealthy, slender, and a more satisfying lover through the power of lease options!

We should all follow in Michael's footsteps, as he lives this

type of lifestyle on a daily basis. :wacko: