The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
tlpadil

New Website

Hello all. This is tomas. I have put together a new website for my business. Please check it out and let me have your feedback. Feel free to link to it. If you like send me a link to your website and I will build a link as well. We can help each other out.

http://we-buyandsell-homes.com/

tomas

Hi Michael, It has been a while since I posted. Just thought I would let you know that a second seller gave me repeat business. I guess I'm doing something right.

Guest jvmccall

Tomas,

You have some good content on your website. Personally, I think it would look a lot better if you simply changed the font from Times New Roman to something else -- maybe Arial? Maybe that was the look you were going for. The font reminds me of what websites used to look like back in 1990! No offense.... :angry:

Also, I think you need a real easy way for people to contact you right there on the front page. I didn't see a "contact us" link, or any phone number, or a form where they can put in their property information.

Suggestion - look at what your competitors are doing in your market. Find out who is wheeling and dealing & copy what they are doing. They may not even have a good website... Regardless, that's what I try to do - imitate success.

Joe

Hello, Tomas. Good to hear from you again. Repeat business? Either you're doing something right or Albuquerqueans are very forgiving. :angry:

I like the houses you've sold. I guess you don't need a lawn mower in that part of the country. :angry:

I like the houses you've sold. I guess you don't need a lawn mower in that part of the country. :angry:
Only if the tumbleweeds need a trimming. :angry: