The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
pilot76180

The Atlanta Class

I think that's what Jessie is trying to avoid MC! Who knows, maybe I could tryout for the cast of Glee too....

Tina has everything in place I think and is ready for the marketing to begin, Jessie is ready as well, Jamey already has deals working, Darin is surfing...Brad, Randy...how you guys doing?

Hi, John

I have my logo, two new domain names, and currently working on website. Also, I made a couple changes to my current company. The foundation is almost in place.

Fantastic!!! While you're working on your website, you can spend this time getting your market map and learning bread and butter area. Let me know if you need help!

Fantastic!!! While you're working on your website, you can spend this time getting your market map and learning bread and butter area. Let me know if you need help!

I have a market map for one area already. So, I just need to get one more. I sent you a email about the contract.